Epic Perfect World

Do you value life ?!

Offline sakurabak

I just feel a sense of urgency this place isn't the only place I post its just I like a lot of people on this game and if it somehow helps then im happy. IF im wrong about everything then so what , what does any of us lose.. but IF im right then I hope you all look back and think damn , should of listened maybe if we had enough people back then who did care about reality , we might of changed things......

There is a thing called free will, you can not force your opinions upon other people. If you try convincing anyone about anything, the only reply will be: no.
Another thing would be lack of judgment. You can not be judgmental, or it will not make you any different from people that you are condemning.
If you want to help out and bring more awareness, just put out some good information and let everyone decide if they want to learn more about a topic or not.
There are tones of great documentary movies out there, if people get an urge to learn more , they will.

Offline Moneymaker

That what they are doing, is called freedom of speech and opinion.
A video about how government controls you, posted by someone who fails to accept people might have different, harsh opinions about you and your beliefs, and calls them insensitive clowns.
You want your video and your beliefs not to be taken seriously? 'Cause that's how you get them not to be taken seriously.
What you say is right, but you are dead wrong , I completely accept people have harsh opinions , its the reason I havnt given up for years, however to say I fail at that is ignorant, I was just defending myself after being told to go I should go back to weraring my ''tinfoil hat'' lol , and that im unintelligent , all I was doing was defending myself.

Offline Moneymaker

There is a thing called free will, you can not force your opinions upon other people. If you try convincing anyone about anything, the only reply will be: no.
Another thing would be lack of judgment. You can not be judgmental, or it will not make you any different from people that you are condemning.
If you want to help out and bring more awareness, just put out some good information and let everyone decide if they want to learn more about a topic or not.
There are tones of great documentary movies out there, if people get an urge to learn more , they will.

I Agree with everything you say , but at the same time what else can I do but try ??

Offline Moneymaker

Andrew Ryan: What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?' A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God...

Now who is the man (or woman) and who is the parasite? You seem so caught up in your theories that you forgot the fact there are "Secret Groups" such as the Masonite to The Heaven's Door Cult that are (or were in The Heaven's Door Cult) willing to share what they knew, depending on the caliber of the person. Was this person of such caliber? Your phobias feed your insecurities, your insecurities fuel your paranoia, so you look around, trying to find proof behind your fear.

LOL ..... Imagine I man on the street no home no job no life.. dirty and poor.. would you call him a parasite, with no caliber.. what if I then told you after you made you idiotic judgment .. that 10 years ago this man served 3 tours in the army defending his country, he saved his men more than a few times, 15 years earlier he had given up 2-3 years in helping a young girl fight for money to help her get over cancer.. she ended up losing her life however he carried on with the fund for others who may need.. 15 years later he is homless with no job no life and no money.. this was because he wasted a lot of his time in the military doing something HE thought was right .. then was left with no help from the people who are supposed to have this so called higher caliber dna or w/e your trying to get at ? Please don't you dare try and make a point out of that .. do you even know that the masons are controlled aswell, and its only a person of certain qualities than can get to the top, those that will shoot their own baby in the face for a satanic ritual that's your logic?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I Agree with everything you say , but at the same time what else can I do but try ??

We might be nicer if you actually presented some arguments instead of just insulting everyone who disagrees.

By arguments I mean defend your position WITHOUT insulting everyone who disagrees or isn't convinced.
Oh, wait, you can't because you don't actually have anything to defend your reasoning with.

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
No. I don't care . And i will not care.

I onli care about my self because the 80 % of the ppl in the world do that so ne screw the life of others if im good is Perfect is others are bad well bad 4 theam