Epic Perfect World

Do you value life ?!

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Illuminati Holds Goverments , Hollywood Stars , Major News Channels  or Newspapers &  interrupts almost everything in our life ... i really find The Real Islamic way of life  ( not as what Media shows us as terrorists ) ... the perfect way to stop this  :smiley:
:normal-16:

EricaMurcas

"Would you kindly?"

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
2.5 hours of conspiracy theories?

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

EricaMurcas

Plus, I heard this before from /x/ on 4-Chan, don't feel like sitting through it again.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I'm allergic to this kind of videos, as I've seen too many.
I'm allergic to this kind of "Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss watch this video I'm saving your life I swear" attitude.
I'm allergic to this "we're for the absolute freedom of speech and action, but every American that considers himself a worthy American and loves his family HAS THE MORAL DUTY to watch this video" kind of attitude.

But, since I can't really go hating on something without trying it first, I decided to brace myself and watch it anyways.
I stopped the video where the first references are given.
I actually checked the links.
That's when I facepalmed, closed the video, and went back to 9gag.

Offline sakurabak

A topic like this requires individual urge to reaserch, in order to learn and understand more.
You can not really beg people to beleve you or force this stuff upon anyone.
I would rather spend 2 hours watching this: (youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s).

Last Edit: Apr 28, 2014, 08:50 pm by sakurabak

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Illuminati Holds Goverments , Hollywood Stars , Major News Channels  or Newspapers &  interrupts almost everything in our life ... i really find The Real Islamic way of life  ( not as what Media shows us as terrorists ) ... the perfect way to stop this  :smiley:
:normal-20: :normal-18:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
It's such a sad thing.
Otherwise intelligent people devolving into conspiracy idiots just so they can feel superior to everybody else "knowing" about these evil world conquering plots.

Oh wait, that's just what THEY want you to think, right?
*facepalm*

Anyone who takes this seriously should take off their tinfoil sombrero and go outside for a change.

Believe illuminati controll all major organisations.
Think a major organised religion is the answer.

Pick one.

Offline Moneymaker

It's such a sad thing.
Otherwise intelligent people devolving into conspiracy idiots just so they can feel superior to everybody else "knowing" about these evil world conquering plots.

Oh wait, that's just what THEY want you to think, right?
*facepalm*

Anyone who takes this seriously should take off their tinfoil sombrero and go outside for a change.

Believe illuminati controll all major organisations.
Think a major organised religion is the answer.

Pick one.

LOL seriously , the tinfoil insult wow that's the most silly thing anyone dumb enough to NOT belive this stuff would normally say , their are thousands of incredibly credited , intelligent people out there who talk about this , you are scared to figure out its ok if you want to stay in your bubble but at th eend of the day its all of us who will and do suffer every day , I mean even the mere mention of intelligent people devolving into ''conspiracy theorists'' is stupid , that speaks volumes for itself I don't even need to say any more on that people can see that clearly , as as me wanting to feel superior how, considering im trying to unite us all I only share what I can and if it selfs im happy, I do not care for superiority that's why were in this mess in the first place

Offline FreeSyria

Islamic way of life doesnt restrict on just praying or fasting its much more than that u think u know about ... pm me if u want  ;) 

Offline Moneymaker

A topic like this requires individual urge to reaserch, in order to learn and understand more.
You can not really beg people to beleve you or force this stuff upon anyone.
I would rather spend 2 hours watching this: (youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s).

I just feel a sense of urgency this place isn't the only place I post its just I like a lot of people on this game and if it somehow helps then im happy. IF im wrong about everything then so what , what does any of us lose.. but IF im right then I hope you all look back and think damn , should of listened maybe if we had enough people back then who did care about reality , we might of changed things......

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
They have a place...nope, nvm, it'd be too mean.

But the point is...ugh, I can't say anything without being mean or offensive right now.  Dammit. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
LOL seriously , the tinfoil insult wow that's the most silly thing anyone dumb enough to NOT belive this stuff would normally say , their are thousands of incredibly credited , intelligent people out there who talk about this , you are scared to figure out its ok if you want to stay in your bubble but at th eend of the day its all of us who will and do suffer every day , I mean even the mere mention of intelligent people devolving into ''conspiracy theorists'' is stupid , that speaks volumes for itself I don't even need to say any more on that people can see that clearly , as as me wanting to feel superior how, considering im trying to unite us all I only share what I can and if it selfs im happy, I do not care for superiority that's why were in this mess in the first place

You are delusional, see a medical professional.

Offline Moneymaker

Wow , just wow ...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Wow , just wow ...

their are thousands of incredibly credited , intelligent people out there who talk about this , you are scared to figure out its ok if you want to stay in your bubble