Epic Perfect World

Do you value life ?!

Offline Moneymaker

I would like to ask you who set his/her eyes upon this post, Would you do anything for your loved ones, your daughters , sons, nephews and nieces. What about your elders your mother, father, brother , sister and so on ? Would you protect them with your life do you love them enough

If so I really beg you I mean I BEG you if your willing to spend all day playing a game that has nothing to do or has nothing to offer to your reality and your life then PLEASE PLEASE watch this video from beginning to end . I have been researching for many years and I have found one of the most informative and unbias videos ive come across please if not for me do it for your loved ones please watch

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Why is this posted here?
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Moneymaker

Why is this posted here?

Well for starters its because its off topic and secondly, Maybe  its cause Im trying to make a difference and help you all realise what the world is truly like.. I bet you guys with your discrediting comments or pictures havnt even watched the video .. this is exactly what im trying to change

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Well for starters its because its off topic and secondly, Maybe  its cause Im trying to make a difference and help you all realise what the world is truly like.. I bet you guys with your discrediting comments or pictures havnt even watched the video .. this is exactly what im trying to change

2 hours too long, and we play games to escape life, yea we value it but sometimes it gets too stressful. tbh, idk why its posted here either, everyone knows the answer.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
lol this is true i once met someone from illuminati and then they brainwashed me xd

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
lol this is true i once met someone from illuminati and then they brainwashed me xd

I know that feel  :normal-12:
I'm basically 40

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
For those that actually take it so far and believe in Illuminati/Other things (e.g. Religion) where the argument of existence/truth is that the evidence against said theories is at a far more developed stage, however still unknown to man. I feel sorry for you all.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
only good thing in this video is pink floyd :tiger-2:

I didn't watch it tho, just accidentally pressed on the part where their music is playing :tiger-2: :tiger-2: :tiger-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

I didn't pressed play.It started by itself.
I'M SCARED NOW D: D: D:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's actually quite interesting. It's valid. But the slavery point is completely irrelevant. Without taxes = No Government = No Police/Military Forces = No World Peace = Awful way of life = No happiness. And so on, the way it is now is the best. Distribution of wealth can and will be changed however.

Offline Runic

Holy conspiracy theories Batman.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
I didn't pressed play.It started by itself.
I'M SCARED NOW D: D: D:

lol i didn't bother watching the video, the pic was directed towards the text before the video. cause im like wut

Offline FreeSyria

Illuminati Holds Goverments , Hollywood Stars , Major News Channels  or Newspapers &  interrupts almost everything in our life ... i really find The Real Islamic way of life  ( not as what Media shows us as terrorists ) ... the perfect way to stop this  :smiley: