Epic Perfect World

winRAR

Hello everyone, I started downloading the Europe patch but it stopped halfway because my winRAR is out of trial date aperently What can i do about it please tell me im now downloading with torrent i just hope i can play it wether winRAR is out of date or not :'(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You can use either extractor built in Windows (right click -> Extract All..) or free extracting software 7-zip: http://www.7-zip.org/  (similar to winrar)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
My husband has a trial of that and it lets him uncompress still...might be something else.

Sometimes the other downloads corrupt midway.

But if you wanna try another program, there's 7-zip, and I use Izarc.  Both are free.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
wil it cause any trouble having winRAR and 7-zip both on my pc?
if i go to my Data:D map on my pc i have the map Games inside that i have another map inside that i have EpicPerfectWorld.zip that is the name of what is now downloading in torrent and im affraid of that i have to download it again and download it to 7 zip so should i delete winRAR now while downloading or after

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
what happens if you try to unzip it?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
Its still downloading its at 40% well its 38 but by time you read its 40% so we just have to wait its going pretty fast tho

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
wil it cause any trouble having winRAR and 7-zip both on my pc?
It doesn't, as far as I can tell.
Also, does it matter if you're out of your WinRAR trial? I am, and it works fine for me.  :-[
(: