Epic Perfect World

Warsong

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
Some1 told me it would be a Good Idea for those who never have done it even though most know how to run it (:

Guild Contact:
~How to Start
~Boss
~Drops

~How To Start Warsong
To start warsong you must have 2 people squad minimum
Will also need 12 Mirage Celestone and the people in squad with you must all be next to Ginring
Once everyone is there the leader with the 12 mirage celestones in your bag can talk to Ginring
In his Quest log you need to Choice "Start the battle for Warsong" after you choice that he will give you 3 choices the 3rd one starts Warsong. Once you finish talking to the npc all players should make their way to Gatekeeper
Side Note: Since most players on this server don't do Pavillions it was brought to my attention i forgot to add the part bout the Waiting
For those you feel the need to want a fast Warsong once you start the quest.. if you wait for 10-20mins after starting.. all the pavillions will Fail but don't be alarm (: it doesnt fail your Warsong.. after the time is up a pop-up quest will come up and everyone who is in the squad must accpet it... it might say sumthing like "I noticed" once that is done talk to the GateKeeper like mention before and teleport to the heart of the city. For if you just teleport to the element spots the boss will kill you. But failing the pavillions as it states later in the guide that you will not get final boss

~Bosses :DD
NOTE: You must Clear all mobs leading to each boss before you try to kill the boss or he will 1hit you!!

Metal Boss: Snakefist Guardian

150 boss with 2 408 754 HP Meele Attack
This boss has an aoe which increase with time.

Fire Boss: Cannonfist Orclord

This boss has an aoe mana burn and 3 Venom Beetle will spawn, you have to kill them or you will suffer an aoe

Earth Boss: Shadowskull Lich

150 boss with 602 188 HP or 301 094 HP Meele Attack
You have to kill it 4 times. 5 Quartz Bonecracker will spawn each time it die

Wood Boss: Pestilent Destroyer

This boss has:
• an aoe earth dot.
• a seal

Water Boss: Obscure Reaper

This boss:
• remove buff of a player
• has a seal with water dot
• has an aoe debuff (seal, water dot, paralyse, reduce casting and atk speed)

Final Boss: The Incacerate
NOTE: to only get to this boss you must have atleast 5 people in your squad so that you can do all 5 pavillions
and you must pass all the pavillions if one fails you can not fight this boss
At the end of killing the 5th boss a guy will spwn talk to him there should be a choice to go fight The Incacerate
but only if you did the pavillions

150 boss with 4 817 508 HP Meele Attack
This boss summons mobs that if you dont kill them quicky he will go on a rampage and can squad whip

~ Drops
So all the boss only drop 3 types of drops
1. Warsong Emblem
2. Warsong Medal
3. Warsong Crystals

The drop Rate varies but you usually can get 10+ crystals killing all the bosses (:

You just now Finish Warsong :DD hope you guys get some help from this

Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:17 pm by Alethia
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
You forgot to add the waiting part before starting WC.The waiting time is about I think 10-20mins.
There will be a clue when the waiting part is over.A hint box will appear and talk to Ginring then Quest Related Then Heart of the City.Wait for 1min so mobs will spawn.

Mobs along the way to go to the boss needed  to be kill because they are full of CC/Seal/Paralyzed.

Hope I helped
Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:22 pm by Reval

Offline NoobTube

• 'ma mind's so sharp,i fck around and cut my head off'
[shadow=red,left]Thank you very much for this guide[/shadow]

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
You forgot to add the waiting part before starting WC.The waiting time is about I think 10-20mins.
There will be a clue when the waiting part is over.A hint box will appear and talk to Ginring then Quest Related Then Heart of the City.Wait for 1min so mobs will spawn.

Mobs along the way to go to the boss needed  to be kill because they are full of CC/Seal/Paralyzed.

Hope I helped
Thank You for the insight.. but i did put a note bout the mobs (: n yes they do CC/Seal/Paralyzed but the bosses will also 1 hit you xD for i have try to steath the mobs b4... and yes i will add the Waiting time i totally forgot since most people dont do the pavillions for final boss (: thank you for reminding me of that
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
[shadow=red,left]Thank you very much for this guide[/shadow]
You are very welcome :DD glad it of help

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Instead of waiting, you can try to protect Pavilions,  which is especially useful if you plan full run.

Five squad members can go to one Pavilion each and take aggro of attacking bosses,
while killing other incoming mobs. Each mob add 6 points to green list and each pavilion
needs 180 points.

Successful protection of at least 2 Pavilions reduces number of mobs later,
when you all go to Heart of the City.

Saving 2 Incarnations will reduce number of required mobs in each section to about
36 where 48 would be needed if wait, or 32 where 42 needed, and so on.

All 5 Pavilions protected reduce number of mobs to kill to 12-18, depending on section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, instead of waiting, you can use that time to make second part faster.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
Instead of waiting, you can try to protect Pavilions,  which is especially useful if you plan full run.

Five squad members can go to one Pavilion each and take aggro of attacking bosses,
while killing other incoming mobs. Each mob add 6 points to green list and each pavilion
needs 180 points.

Successful protection of at least 2 Pavilions reduces number of mobs later,
when you all go to Heart of the City.

Saving 2 Incarnations will reduce number of required mobs in each section to about
36 where 48 would be needed if wait, or 32 where 42 needed, and so on.

All 5 Pavilions protected reduce number of mobs to kill to 12-18, depending on section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, instead of waiting, you can use that time to make second part faster.
Yes that is true... and it makes the run 10x quicker but alot of people think it boring.. and the points are different i know at wood u get 6 points n at water its 2 n fire it 4 but i think metal n earth r 6 i believe could be wrong

Offline ihsandika

How many time does it take per run??

Im Seeker 149, can i do heart of city solo until the last boss??

Offline Dresii

• Tich me game pl0x~
Thanks for the guide  :tiger-15: me thinks I will persuade some guildies to do some as runs   :tiger-2:
Adrestria- 150 sage psychic
Sumiko- 150 demon veno
[move]ATTACK AND DESTROY! :3[/move]

Offline ihsandika

answer my question please....

LaceyPip

answer my question please....

Heart of city is not that difficult and yes you can solo, its just going to be very very time consuming because in some instances, like the metal path, you will have to pull some mobs one by one, because they seal you and break vortex...unless you have a good genie or Apo that can purify you.

I have never timed it, so unfortunately I cannot tell you how long the duration of Warsong will be in exact minutes or hours

LaceyPip

Hope I helped

The timer in Warsong runs exactly 15 minutes

Offline Kasha

• Beginner
Ty Liana guide was very helpfull to my husband and I as we have never done warsong.

Thanks,
Kasha  ;)

Offline titiemonster

• BlaBlaBlue :3
  • *Ebil laugh * BUAHAHAHAHAH
thnx alot  :shocked:

BUAHAHAHAHA
titiemonster 150-sage seeker

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Thanks a lot for this guide.

I've been needing to do a few WS runs lately and I didn't remember how to do squiddly squat when I went in.  :-X