Epic Perfect World

Ascended Helm

Offline Craggan

I im sorry but its not going to be done not the mention the helm is a part of the Dragon heavy armor set which will give u extra stats too but not the mention u will lose the gear completion stat wich gives u extra def or atck lvl for every gear part that is paired up or completed.
Then again we woudnt want such a huge diffrence between dragon and r8 sure the dragon days were fun but the reason they dont want to make it so big is so that dragon pkrs can kill r8s until they farm theyre r8 because right now its a game based on skill is what it seems like to me not new skills not gears not stats because im a seeker with 700+ str and some seeker with more str and better gear have no skill and they still die.
So its probably going to be a no this is a new generation of gaming it has evolved its either skill or no skill for now.
[/quote

I don't see how it would be a huge difference between the sets. I'm not thinking that there should be set bonuses given on the helm. I use the dragon helm on my r8 wiz and just think it would be nice to have something a little better. Right now everyone is limited to the dragon helms regardless of what other armor they are using.

Maybe the dragon ones could be ascended to crown of madness instead of to an upgraded dragon but that I think would be more damaging than helpful.

The belt is useless and the WS one is much better so I see no point in that being upgraded.