Epic Perfect World

I Need You help...? (Relation probs)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I have a lot of women to introduce you to then.  Men get hurt too, believe it or not lol

Women usually do things out of self preservation. ): There are females who are complete manipulators and users, but normally that is either A. Because they are usually hurt so many times that they believe they would rather hurt than be hurt. B. They are just out of the norm.
And men do get hurt. That is why they are men. Little boys (like most of today's males) use and have no care for the repercussions of their actions. HUGE difference.
Little boys are taking over how males think. They are all "Swag" "yolo" "I'm going to sleep with as many girls and tell them all I love them while sleeping with everyone else and getting congratulated on it." So many males think this way, and it is absolutely disgusting.
What happened to gentlemen? Finding one is like trying to find someone on EPW who said "I'm next to a tree".
Good luck.
I could go on about how women are just generally more caring because they can only carry one male's child at once, while males can go out and do what they want without any consequences (besides child support). BUT, that is kind of taking away from this thread.
You're free to talk to me on skype about it, CynixBoo.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Women usually do things out of self preservation. ): There are females who are complete manipulators and users, but normally that is either A. Because they are usually hurt so many times that they believe they would rather hurt than be hurt. B. They are just out of the norm.
And men do get hurt. That is why they are men. Little boys (like most of today's males) use and have no care for the repercussions of their actions. HUGE difference.
Little boys are taking over how males think. They are all "Swag" "yolo" "I'm going to sleep with as many girls and tell them all I love them while sleeping with everyone else and getting congratulated on it." So many males think this way, and it is absolutely disgusting.
What happened to gentlemen? Finding one is like trying to find someone on EPW who said "I'm next to a tree".
Good luck.
I could go on about how women are just generally more caring because they can only carry one male's child at once, while males can go out and do what they want without any consequences (besides child support). BUT, that is kind of taking away from this thread.
You're free to talk to me on skype about it, CynixBoo.

Lolnokidlol.  There are plenty of scumbags of both genders.  Don't make excuses for these women.  Saying that people are only how they are because they got hurt goes both ways.  There are more malicious females out there than you will ever know lol.  If you're looking for a nice guy, most women will find them just where they left them.  In the friend zone. 

Am online. Come fasted  :normal-23:
I'm basically 40

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
If you're looking for a nice guy, most women will find them just where they left them.  In the friend zone. 

Am online. Come fasted  :normal-23:
IS THIS A HINT!?!?!?!
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Where.. has this thread gone?

This is literally like, making both sexes look stupid as feck now...

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
IS THIS A HINT!?!?!?!

No Jess. That was not a hint LOL
I'm basically 40

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Im gonna say that this thread is solved now. Locked.