Epic Perfect World

22.cup not downloading

Offline N/A

yea so, Torrent download is done... as well as extracting and all. Im just trying to download the 22cup patch thingie... but everytime I click on it to download. It gives an error and wont download. and I know its not my browser or my computer cause friends are having same problem. and we've all changed up browser just incase... please help!~

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
yeah alot of ppl r having problems with that n trying to connect... there supposed to be an auto patch added today from what i heard
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline N/A

Oh I see. Ive not played this server in a long while. So I hadnt any idea it was even down or anything. Had to redownload and everything. Hopefully Agatio can get to me during this down time to figure out how I can get access to my account; Im not really sure if I even remeber my log in. And considering I donated a good amount on it; Ide like to retrieve it back.

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
The server not rlly down just most the players have issues now n then... n i think he can help u (:
Btw r u Treat who was the Demon veno when there was only the 3 races???
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline N/A

Yes ! thats me =DDDD I am that treat <3

Offline N/A

OMG YOUR AMAZING <3333333333333

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
:DD idk if u would remember me or not XD but i was KinkyFoxie...

Offline N/A

OFC I REMEMBER YOU <3 My memory is not that bad D8!!!! Besides I spent a general amount of time speaking to you more than anyone lol.

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
<3333 LOL not that bad memory just usually ppl dont remember others on a game :DD but it good to see u back... i missed talking with u

Offline N/A

yea Im super excited to be back! I found a paper with a bunch of random scribblings Im hoping one of these is treats info since Agatio still hasnt gotten back to me :(

Offline N/A

GAH NOW NO SERVER TO CONNECT TO !!! It hates me Q_Q I just wanna play *-*

Offline /\lice

• It's a mad world
Try this: http://www.2shared.com/file/3szp6QuU/EPW_Descent_v22.html?

Worked for me.

Wow I used the one from mediafire and it took me 5 hours and at the very end said it couldn't read it and failed. -.- I clicked yours and only taking about 3 mins and patcher is updating now. TY!

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
GAH NOW NO SERVER TO CONNECT TO !!! It hates me Q_Q I just wanna play *-*

I know what you mean -.-

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
yea Im super excited to be back! I found a paper with a bunch of random scribblings Im hoping one of these is treats info since Agatio still hasnt gotten back to me :(
Awww he will get back to u ): Agatio working on the bug fix patch he says it should be in an hour :DD wich means u should be able to get on