Epic Perfect World

Remove buff pills from Abaddon(or increase cooldown to 1h/30minutes)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
This isn't a thread about what you see at sp right now.  It's about how these pills don't need to exist.  It is an understandable statement that people shouldn't need every buff in the game to pk.  Some will go to extra lengths to make alts for doing so, but the other 95% of the server's solo pkers will not.  Making matters easier for buff dependent players should not be happening.  I don't want the main map turning into NS.

If buffing up in pk is an issue then buffs in general should be removed.

Not just patching 1 option.

Give those without decent PC's a chance to buff up too.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
If buffing up in pk is an issue then buffs in general should be removed.

Not just patching 1 option.

Give those without decent PC's a chance to buff up too.
NO ONE WAS USING FULL BUFFS 24/7 BEFORE UPDATE
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2014, 02:19 pm by VookieCookie

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
no offense here but all Im seeing now is QQ about veno *skill purge* if thats the issue then u should post this in

pwi forum to remove something called purge.

again, -1 for this suggestion.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
no offense here but all Im seeing now is QQ about veno *skill purge* if thats the issue then u should post this in

pwi forum to remove something called purge.

again, -1 for this suggestion.
Ducks member supporting Aelana, and just like him you're not posting anything useful, go back to doing nothing in City of the Plume

Zirkon

Adding these pills were a bad mistake

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
Ducks member supporting Aelana, and just like him you're not posting anything useful, go back to doing nothing in City of the Plume

yea we gank on forums too now

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
I say keep them. People can either get used to them or leave game, simple as that. Aga said he's not taking them out and that seemed pretty final.

Also, when I leave sz (which I admit isn't much) I barely see people will full buffs as it is unless they are in a squad.

If you want the buffs, go take the simple 5 mins out of your day and go farm them. The cool down doesn't seem like much so if a veno purges you pop the pill again and kill it. If you can't kill the veno... lol.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Wow! Such rude.
Being secsi es not "doing nothing".
And besides, the fact that more than just 1 person agreed with Feo, does it make them Ducks members too?
Exchanging opinions is always useful. Especially ones you disagree with.

And about the pills, ain't nobody got time for (farming) that, but I tend to welcome everything that makes the game more challenging.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Whether the pills stay or go, the game won't be broken.  I agree there.  I don't think there's any harm in respecting each other's opinions on the matter.  Many people will disagree on what makes the game better, but the chances of every player seeing every implementation as balanced are slim.  Fair gameplay is subject to interpretation.  I don't agree that they should stay, but I don't think anyone should be getting mad about the discussion.

Lets just hug it out guys  :tiger-4:
I'm basically 40

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
you're so ***ing gay
Love you too.
I'm basically 40

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
NO ONE WAS USING FULL BUFFS 24/7 BEFORE UPDATE
What's the problem with it.
Options:
1. Veno's purge ( demon one only one target; sage is aoe )
2. Purge bows ( usable by sins and archers, tho yes in pk you won't see sins using bows but still. (: )
There's plenty of archers out there, even sage ones can use a aps bow for purging, sadly in my case it works better on my sage ea than demon one LOL.

Quote from: VookieCookie on Today at 03:20:42 pm

Regarding this, not your problem what they are doing, you know people have a lot of alts, I got 13 myself. :) Plenty of things to do on them multiclienting and such. My main is mostly "afk" in my afk spot. ^^

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
Like they said ppl can make alts to buff them and then the worst part is if theyre alt is either demon or sage there u go sage buff for u or demon buff for u which is way better than a lvl10 buff and will make it harder to kill sometimes

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Exchanging opinions is always useful. Especially ones you disagree with.

And about the pills, ain't nobody got time for (farming) that, but I tend to welcome everything that makes the game more challenging.

I respect this response. :P

Offline NiXXon

• Beginner
Really you're upset about those pills being in the game.  With how they add more challenge to pk?  One would think people would like having more challenge so they can change their way of playing to better themselves.  It's a game people, just have some fun.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Whether the pills stay or go, the game won't be broken.  I agree there.  I don't think there's any harm in respecting each other's opinions on the matter.  Many people will disagree on what makes the game better, but the chances of every player seeing every implementation as balanced are slim.  Fair gameplay is subject to interpretation.  I don't agree that they should stay, but I don't think anyone should be getting mad about the discussion.

Lets just hug it out guys  :tiger-4:

Yea there is really no need to insult people over giving their opinion. That's what this forum section is for.

Also I need your location so I can drain your chi hug.