Epic Perfect World

Remove buff pills from Abaddon(or increase cooldown to 1h/30minutes)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Ive never gone anywhere in pk without finding people being fully buffed. NS or no NS. People already get all the buffs, all the time. Pill or no pill.

Unless they're there with a squad (ofc they'd have buffs), I don't see most solo pk'ers with full buffs.  That's not a common thing.
I'm basically 40

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Unless they're there with a squad (ofc they'd have buffs), I don't see most solo pk'ers with full buffs.  That's not a common thing.

Many squads also have at least one buffer in sz to make up for classes they miss.

In any case, why is the pill so bad if almost everyone is buffed anyway?

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Many squads also have at least one buffer in sz to make up for classes they miss.

Cuz ur a veno and u can remove them in 123, while most of other classes are very ineffecient in removing your buffs?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Because almost everyone is not buffed.  Unless we're only talking about Team69 or something, the vast majority of small pk goes down with squad buffs only.  If a handfull of players actually take time out of their day to buff themselves, it is far less ridiculous than the entire server being full buffed 24/7.  There's a reason I can't learn beast king's inspiration at the psychic trainer.
I'm basically 40

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Yea sure it's hard to dodge it more than once, venos are also a squishy DD class. Fights for me rarely last more than 25-30 seconds.

I find the random weapon purges harder to dodge exactly because they come while they are DDing normally anyway and at totally random times.
Nobody's fault you die in 25-30 seconds without those pills, and yes sin bow purge is hard to avoid, SUCH RANGE, SUCH DAMAGE, SUCH PROC RATE FOR PURGE, SO MUCH OPPORTUNITIES, AND OPPONENT IS JUST STANDING AND WAITING UNTIL HE/SHE GETS PURGED

Ive never gone anywhere in pk without finding people being fully buffed. NS or no NS. People already get all the buffs, all the time. Pill or no pill.
You're very lucky, you log in once a year and you find buffed people, I log every day and rarely see them, damn(that was before update ofc)

Pff. What kind of veno would let you keep your chi.
Veno like you

Yes buffer in sz, everyone goes to him everytime they die and buffs, you know there is only one Team69 and Alamat, right?

And yes everyone is buffed, like in PWI when full buffed barb posts a video of killing self buffed archer and everyone worships him. Seriously, who the fck was bothering to buff 24/7with all classes before those pills were invented?
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2014, 01:30 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Because almost everyone is not buffed.  Unless we're only talking about Team69 or something, the vast majority of small pk goes down with squad buffs only.  If a handfull of players actually take time out of their day to buff themselves, it is far less ridiculous than the entire server being full buffed 24/7.  There's a reason I can't learn beast king's inspiration at the psychic trainer.

Most people who are running around with pill buffs are precisely from the factions that otherwise use alt buffers.

Most other players I see right now aren't buffed by anything but selfbuffs.

The ones that are spamming pill buffs will get buffs otherwise anyway. The ones that don't bother with getting buffs for solo pk don't really pop pills either in most cases.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Most people who are running around with pill buffs are precisely from the factions that otherwise use alt buffers.

Most other players I see right now aren't buffed by anything but selfbuffs.

The ones that are spamming pill buffs will get buffs otherwise anyway. The ones that don't bother with getting buffs for solo pk don't really pop pills either in most cases.

What factions are using alt buffers though?  Where is this happening?  How many players on this server run buff factories?  It's like a handfull.  That doesn't make it right for the entire server to be able to sit in sz and pop a pill for it.
I'm basically 40

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
What factions are using alt buffers though?  Where is this happening?  How many players on this server run buff factories?  It's like a handfull.  That doesn't make it right for the entire server to be able to sit in sz and pop a pill for it.

Why not? What's the difference between sitting in sz and popping a pill for buffs and sitting in sz and logging an alt for buffs?

End result is the same, cept version 2 causes more strain on server & gives stronger buffs.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Why not? What's the difference between sitting in sz and popping a pill for buffs and sitting in sz and logging an alt for buffs?

End result is the same, cept version 2 causes more strain on server & gives stronger buffs.

The difference is 95% of people didn't do so before these pills.
I'm basically 40

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The difference is 95% of people didn't do so before these pills.

That's definitely not accurate.

Been sitting at SP for the past hour and not one person out of dozens used that pill. Not one.

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
myself personally dont matter ether way i can run buffers or pop a pill at any rate the pills sem very convenient for people who cant do that. i admit this is problematic for solo pkers but for mass pk i dont see it as much of an issue (srry vookie). removing the pill will not prevent people from being buffed but (for solo pl purposes) most likely prevent them from getting rebuffed for that fight. looking at it from that stand point i can see why you would want it removed. but what about people who only like to play 1 char and pve a lot. its insanely useful to them and has little to no bearing on mass pk. if you want to 1v1 say no buff pills or w.e and i would imagaine anyone actually agreeing to doing a v1v1 wouldnt bother with them.my 2 cents anyway gl folks.

-edit- increaseing the CD to something longer doesnt sound so terrible since pve could sitll enjoy it and pvp you would still need a squad or to camp sz after usen the pill to be able to use it again. even 10 mins for Rpk would probably be good n not effect pvp much since how often fights last that dam long anyway ijs
Last Edit: Apr 25, 2014, 01:59 pm by AOH

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Simple suggestion to remove pills from Puppeteer in Abaddon because players abuse it and pk is stupid because of it

Im talking about those which add lvl10 buffs from barb, cleric and bm and the ones which add attack buffs too
remove that garbage pills we didnt had them b4 so we wont need them now -.-

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Been sitting at SP for the past hour and not one person out of dozens used that pill. Not one.

One instance of observation doesn't speak for the entire server.  I've gone to countless spots over the past few days, and finding a self buffed target who wasn't dead was pretty difficult.
I'm basically 40

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
One instance of observation doesn't speak for the entire server.  I've gone to countless spots over the past few days, and finding a self buffed target who wasn't dead was pretty difficult.

Finding a target that isn't squadded for buffs is equally difficult.

Now ran into 1 person popping pill. Big surprise, a pinoy, who normally runs buff alts.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Finding a target that isn't squadded for buffs is equally difficult.

Now ran into 1 person popping pill. Big surprise, a pinoy, who normally runs buff alts.

This isn't a thread about what you see at sp right now.  It's about how these pills don't need to exist.  It is an understandable statement that people shouldn't need every buff in the game to pk.  Some will go to extra lengths to make alts for doing so, but the other 95% of the server's solo pkers will not.  Making matters easier for buff dependent players should not be happening.  I don't want the main map turning into NS.
I'm basically 40