Epic Perfect World

Remove buff pills from Abaddon(or increase cooldown to 1h/30minutes)

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
if on 1v1 you can just ask them not to use it cause it's lame

for random pk it's really grey since it's anything goes and you can get the buffs too if you want.

what i know of random pk;

people come with self buffs or full buffs
expect to be attacked by anyone from anywhere
expect to be stealth popped by sins.
expect to be killed if u afk for a bit(your fault for not getting to sz first) then they say GF
expect a faction sig if you kill a "PRO" from one of the big facs repeatedly then they thank their friends coz u were some annoying random.
expect random 1v1 challenges and when of course u say yes, then their friends attack you too in the middle of it.
expect trash talk from those who killed you and those killed by you.

:P
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
All classes can have a way to purge, it's not hard to get a genie skill or a bow and purge people lol.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
All classes can have a way to purge, it's not hard to get a genie skill or a bow and purge people lol.

I'm gonna be mad if I really didn't know there was a purge skill for genies.  Psy purge sounds godly.
I'm basically 40

scxclfbdnkgw

I'm gonna be mad if I really didn't know there was a purge skill for genies.  Psy purge sounds godly.
should be the standard skill on infliction, eruption fist. something like 10% chance

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

This just seems to me like someone got butt mad that they got beat by someone that used these pills and thought he could kill him with the buffs. The pills dont affect anything really its not like they are sage or demon buffs, they can help you pve or save you time in tw they have more positive uses than negative ones.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
should be the standard skill on infliction, eruption fist. something like 10% chance

^Exactly. Only 10% chance, but I know some people that get that proc like every time they use it '-'

This just seems to me like someone got butt mad that they got beat by someone that used these pills and thought he could kill him with the buffs. The pills dont affect anything really its not like they are sage or demon buffs, they can help you pve or save you time in tw they have more positive uses than negative ones.

Today someone had to solo in mass pk, and they were told to use one of these pills. But literally you can go kill boss in sot or in abba and get the pills and it takes less than 5 mins.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I learned something new today :o

Let's not pretend that full buffs aren't a game changer in most fights.  Even if they're easy to get, I don't see why it should be a common practice to farm full buffs to solo pk.  Was there something unfair about the majority of solo pk'ers being self buffed?
I'm basically 40

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
^Exactly. Only 10% chance, but I know some people that get that proc like every time they use it '-'
it's the boss when it procs at  the right time.
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

scxclfbdnkgw

Let's not pretend that full buffs aren't a game changer in most fights
the tradeoff is that both the attack and defense pots are apothecary potions so you can either get buffed or use ig, sutra, dew, etc.

honestly i feel like these pots are good, they add some variety so it isn't just immune spamming with ad + the aforementioned pots. people running around fully buffed make pk last longer too, there's nothing worse than watching videos of self-buffed pk. shit's boring cuz everyone dies in 2 sec

aaand hopefully this will remind me to actually farm some because i have none atm

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I learned something new today :o

Let's not pretend that full buffs aren't a game changer in most fights.  Even if they're easy to get, I don't see why it should be a common practice to farm full buffs to solo pk.  Was there something unfair about the majority of solo pk'ers being self buffed?

How the fck you not know that?!?!

Yes all selfbuffed pkers are noob.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Because I am bad and that is not good :(
I'm basically 40

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

I didn't know and I didn't know abba had buff pills??? wtf is going on?  :normal-13:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
There's a purge skill for genies? o.o What's it called........

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

scxclfbdnkgw

There's a purge skill for genies? o.o What's it called........
^^^^^

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
noki i need

i'm good enough without it

but

i need to be OP

ok

and my psy alt need it for solo pv ok
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic