Epic Perfect World

Remove buff pills from Abaddon(or increase cooldown to 1h/30minutes)

Offline Üpgrayedd

• The Pimp
  • Feel the double D
  • Faction: Xpendable
The funny thing is everyone is focusing on PK while missing one of the top factor points in EPW - TW.

On PK - ok instant buffs might or might not be significant, but on TW it is making W+M1 guilds more potent. Why? let me explain. Now you don't need good organization on TW, proper partys with ep and wb to buff whole sq, no need to gather up for buffs etc. You can have 10 archers 24/7 fully buffed which makes all strategic planning obsolete. Also say hello to insta rebuffing barbs after purge - every 2 minutes. Who cares about having balanced squads when you can rebuff just after respawn.

Personally, idc about those pills in PK (ok some non factor guilds will have a lil more chance b/c they will actually have buffs while having no ep or wb), but TW is another thing. TW used to be based on synergy of all classes and those pills are turning it into W+M1 fest...

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
The funny thing is everyone is focusing on PK while missing one of the top factor points in EPW - TW.

On PK - ok instant buffs might or might not be significant, but on TW it is making W+M1 guilds more potent. Why? let me explain. Now you don't need good organization on TW, proper partys with ep and wb to buff whole sq, no need to gather up for buffs etc. You can have 10 archers 24/7 fully buffed which makes all strategic planning obsolete. Also say hello to insta rebuffing barbs after purge - every 2 minutes. Who cares about having balanced squads when you can rebuff just after respawn.

Personally, idc about those pills in PK (ok some non factor guilds will have a lil more chance b/c they will actually have buffs while having no ep or wb), but TW is another thing. TW used to be based on synergy of all classes and those pills are turning it into W+M1 fest...

but I read ur sig instead

Offline wannabepro

Nothing wrong with pills.
PK more challenging.
Solo pkers dont need to load alts to get buffs alltime

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Since ancient times almost every player had sin, now almost every player will have veno

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Since ancient times almost every player had sin, now almost every player will have veno

Not necessarily, some people don't like playing a class because they're the flavor of the month.  Some do it because they genuinely enjoy the class.

With that being said, I have a veno, and while I might level it in the future, my focus will be on my mystic and archer, and to some degree, as much as I don't want to admit it, my cleric.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

scatterer3

I do not see people abusing or misusing those pills, they are made for one purpose and you are against that purpose... Simply relax, keep in mind this is a game, get a nice cold beer and watch a cartoon. Next time before you leave SZ, farm those pills, they're farmable in Abbadon.

And since you were a Sacred member I will mail you some. Lazy asses everywhere...

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
should be the standard skill on infliction, eruption fist. something like 10% chance
Is on Longevity, Btw.