Epic Perfect World

Remove buff pills from Abaddon(or increase cooldown to 1h/30minutes)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Simple suggestion to remove pills from Puppeteer in Abaddon because players abuse it and pk is stupid because of it

Im talking about those which add lvl10 buffs from barb, cleric and bm and the ones which add attack buffs too

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
But, the better to kill you with my deaaaar!
anyone who didn't get that reference needs to go.
But no, if they remove them then those certain players who rely on buffs will go back to using their alts every time they die / get purged.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

bvanharjr

Disagreed with. These buffs don't make much of an impact to mass PVP to warrant removal.
plus base buffs are good too so.....

just my thought

scxclfbdnkgw

These buffs don't make much of an impact to mass PVP to warrant removal.
they make a pretty big difference but considering anyone can farm aba it's not worth complaining about or removing. if you want them you can get them, there's no charge and it takes five minutes to farm five hours worth.

Ravenous

Those pills or w/e you wanna call them share a CD with each other. Even if you take them out, it won't stop people from making alts to get the same buffs.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
But, the better to kill you with my deaaaar!
anyone who didn't get that reference needs to go.
But no, if they remove them then those certain players who rely on buffs will go back to using their alts every time they die / get purged.

This. It won't change a damn thing.

Not to mention I see you use them yourself, so don't be a hypocrite.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
This. It won't change a damn thing.

Not to mention I see you use them yourself, so don't be a hypocrite.

Go to exorcist you see things that dont happen

What alts are you ok? I see people now being buffed who almost never left sz buffed before patch, do you think everyone will go to alt every 2/3 minutes they die? use brain... it didnt happen before those pills were invented and wont be happening after, only very few tryhards do that

and dont talk about cooldowns, pills last 1hour and cd is what, 2 minutes?

Ravenous

Instead of complaining about them, why not just use them yourself?  :normal-3: :normal-1:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Keep yer flaming opinions to yerself, just answer nicely, and be on yer way.
No need for craziness. He's just making a suggestion.
 :pig-23:

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Instead of complaining about them, why not just use them yourself?  :normal-3: :normal-1:
I dont need them, Im good enough without

Ravenous

Then should be good enough to kill players who use them.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
It won't do a thing.  By this logic, get rid of the buffs from alchemy labs too.  Last I checked those give barb/cleric buffs.  Or even better! Make buffs self-cast only!

*rolls eyes* Negative.  Sorry, Vookie.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i wouldnt agree with this either.. i save those pills honestly for if im in a jam or something.. yea some abuse them im sure but... why not get rid of all pots/potions ect then
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I do not disagree with this post.  Although the pills are completely farmable, they only serve one purpose.  They provide buffs to solo pk'ers primarily.  However, solo pk isn't really meant to be done with every buff in the world.  Sure, there is a very small amount of players who have the time and energy to log buff alts, but the amount who actually do so is negligible.

For large scale pk, a variety of classes means that everyone gets these buffs anyway.  However, for the few people who actually still enjoy solo pk, these pills are a bit of an annoyance (especially for those who are just lucky to kill a self buffed target).  If these pills existed when I first joined this server, I would've been pretty mad at the need to farm an instance just to compete with every random walking around with full buffs.

Do not compare these to base buffs, because those require merit and repeated trips to a hallway in the base.  No one in the history of forever has abused base buffs for pk.

The existence of these pills doesn't particularly hurt me personally, but I don't think they should exist.  They do more harm than good in the fairness of random pk.  Even if they're easy to get, I think things were better without them.
I'm basically 40

Offline Reims

By this comment you're practically stating that you dont think they impact on anything.

Also they are free and easy to get by everyone so i dont see any reason for them to be removed.