Epic Perfect World

Spirit forge

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Hello epw forum warriors, I was just thinking of this and wanted to suggest it. Im not sure if it has been suggested before but ill drop the beat anyways. I was wondering if maybe it would be possible to add like the ring or accessory engravings to the spirit forge for those of us that are daring. Like when I had 10 dex and 3% water resistance I said *** it and rolled my dt neck ended up with 11 vit and p def resist 3%. This is probably some pwi hard coded shit anyways but just wanted to throw it out there if you could do like spirit forge and keep stats or see what your roll is for rings or accessory for when you roll them would be awesome thanks for your time.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

dorothyerika

Tbh,I was thinking of like the new r8 thing where you can select the old engraves or if u want the old ones,cuz ik how many times i ***ed my ass over because I was a blonde x.x

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
ehhh i suggested this a long ass time ago =T was denied. but if it's possible +1, cause the belt and neck ones are the hardest since you need 23421324123421342134 ST for em and go ape shiet when you get a crappy stat

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would like this only because the only thing I have to do right now is get good engraves.  I have DECENT (my neck has att lvl +1 and phys attack and my belt is str + 10 dex +9) but I've been thinking about fixing my belt.  But I don't wanna end up with crap like water resistance. LOL.

On the flip side, it would probably make things too easy if you have copious amounts of EC's, and too easy=bad.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
it takes next to nothing to roll rings, don't complain and just work
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
The engraves you ppl mentioned are not worth saving anyway.

Anyway, just buy a new clean neck/belt like the rest of us do, then engrave :)

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
The engraves you ppl mentioned are not worth saving anyway.

+420
 Kid your not good don'tStress keep calm and farm while your not PvPing on forums
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Agressia

Hello epw forum warriors, I was just thinking of this and wanted to suggest it. Im not sure if it has been suggested before but ill drop the beat anyways. I was wondering if maybe it would be possible to add like the ring or accessory engravings to the spirit forge for those of us that are daring. Like when I had 10 dex and 3% water resistance I said *** it and rolled my dt neck ended up with 11 vit and p def resist 3%. This is probably some pwi hard coded shit anyways but just wanted to throw it out there if you could do like spirit forge and keep stats or see what your roll is for rings or accessory for when you roll them would be awesome thanks for your time.

+1

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Not possible because I believe the forge crafts a new ring or something like that.

Offline Resolve

+1.  I have a belt that is mediocre and I'm tempted to roll but it still has some decent stats on it.

I know the feel when you feel brave and think 420 yolo *** it i roll this 10 dex 11 vit belt get 20 dex thuglyfe.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline SeemsLegit

Tbh,I was thinking of like the new r8 thing where you can select the old engraves or if u want the old ones,cuz ik how many times i ***ed my ass over because I was a blonde x.x
Spent all bank on r8 ring, you did.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Resolve

aw es ok blond is hawt.

cevans1290

Not possible because I believe the forge crafts a new ring or something like that.
I don't think so. I engrave necks, and they don't change name.

cevans1290

You clearly misunderstood the point of this thread and I cba to explain you.
I understood. I was replying to Bre, I agree with thread>But no need to be rude 'Diog0' or w/e kind of name that is.

scxclfbdnkgw

'Diog0' or w/e kind of name that is.
coming from Critical_Safety aka ThtSin.