Epic Perfect World

Introduce Yourself!

Offline FunkimusPrime

• Local Noob
  • Even when you're at your lowest, you can always get better!
Heyo!

My naming process is admittedly unoriginal, so you can usually find me as any character with "Mercenary" followed by any given name. (MercenaryQiang for my barbarian, MercenaryChen for my archer, MercenaryYang for my assassin).
My first name's Chris, but people usually call me Funk (my last name).
I was born on the 14th of December.
When I'm not at work or home playing games, I like to walk/jog around town and on the various nature trails nearby. I also like playing D&D (3.5e for life)!
Hope to meet some new friends (either here on the forums or in-game, maybe even both)!

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
My name is ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. That's all thank you :)
:PPPPPP

Offline eloy

• Faction: sua mae
My name is Batman. And I'm Batman.

Offline ANUSWRECKER

• Old Player
  • Alamat / Prominent

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Devan

pm for more info
Ok bro<33
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Azra

• ParTofth3Probl3M
Greetings all!Name Azra.
                    Luve dogs,
                    spiders too!
                    All animals..hate rats and all relatives of them!
                    From Lost City2009-2014-5!
                    Thats all =;-]
                    My English is bad,sry for that :-[

Offline cathiss40

• Beginner
Name : Angelo
23 yars old.
Leave in Paris.

Offline SpongeBobbi

• Autistic Gamer
  • I just like to stay happy and have fun. :)
My name is a name that exists in humanity. :normal-37:

I'm autistic with ADD, childish, my main is Annie_Leonhart (assassin), I'm neutral and prefer to stay out of drama, I'm friendly, occasionally outgoing, solitary in-game (mostly), both introverted and extroverted, fun-loving, cynical, pessimistic, realistic, random, story-obsessed, anxious, I mostly don't participate in PVP events or ordinary PK, I'm repetitive, a bit obnoxious at times, sarcastic, and caring of others (but not always their opinions).

I'm also random. And did I mention I'm random? I am random and random is me.
Just someone autistic and foolish who's trying to stay happy and overcome their depression and anxiety. xD

Offline Noctiii

• Characters: xNoctiii
  • Faction: INFAMY #1 EP
Hi guys! hahaha this has been super overdue but here i am. Im Noctii btw, an aspiring EP hailing from parts unknown. bla bla bla, insert long speech about world domination here. anyway, i just made this forum account today, two weeks into me playing this server. And even i know this is long overdue. But can i get a warm welcome from people i ran with in FR or the people who tried killing me on NS but got SOGd to the face, while i ran away. Hey there <3

PS: Yo axisssss, if you get the chance tor read this. HEYO! hahaha
HEKHOK, HEKHOK, HEKHOK,

LIONMERMAIIIID!!!

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
Hi guys! hahaha this has been super overdue but here i am. Im Noctii btw, an aspiring EP hailing from parts unknown. bla bla bla, insert long speech about world domination here. anyway, i just made this forum account today, two weeks into me playing this server. And even i know this is long overdue. But can i get a warm welcome from people i ran with in FR or the people who tried killing me on NS but got SOGd to the face, while i ran away. Hey there <3

welcome to epw bud :) enjoy your stay

Offline Noctiii

• Characters: xNoctiii
  • Faction: INFAMY #1 EP
welcome to epw bud :) enjoy your stay
thanks <3
HEKHOK, HEKHOK, HEKHOK,

LIONMERMAIIIID!!!

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor

welcome to the epw community. I see you already met some good n the bad already xD
Happy gaming

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Choco

• Chocolate
  • Characters: HotChoco
  • Faction: NotSava

Welcome to the jungle buddy..
AFK Eating Chocolates ^ ^

Offline rajib1971

• Notes For Civil Engineer
  • I am a seo analyst and an article writer
Professionally I am a seo analyst and an article writer and expert in writing articles & blogs on the different fields of interests like Surveying, Geotech, Soil Mechanics, Building Construction, recipe, health tips etc.

Offline owen90

My name is  Owen.
30 years old.
Leave in Canada.
Nice to meet everyone