Epic Perfect World

Fix-Suggestion

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
2 things here,and please if u gotta comment just say "+1" or "-1" and if u want your motivations. No flame pls c:

Fix >
I guess everyone experienced this. Everytime Im pking somewhere and a random guy SIGs his entire guild, no matter how fast u run in SZ, u'll get hit even by skills that have been casted AFTER u went inside SZ. It's being really annoying, is there any way this can be fixed?

Suggestion >
Okay this is a bit  -or totally- dumb. Though, I've been sometimes in this situation where instead of buying/manufacturing the sage-demon skill I needed, I bought the opposite cultivation one. Since it's hard to find someone who's willing to trade the skill u need for the one u accidentally manufactured and GMs seem not able to help u with that, I was thinking if there could be an NPC who exchanged sage skills for demon ones and vice-versa? Even for the new ones.

So, what do u guys think?D:
1. The SZ works exactly as intended, so it's not abused. There is a reason why it takes 5 seconds to switch to the safe zone status. It's easy to imagine people doing sudden hits one step behind safe zone just to kill someone very quickly and then come back to SZ without being "punished" for that.

2. The suggestion is one of few similar, like, armor fashion, speed up things to mounts, flights and this... I have them in mind, but completing it is really time consuming and I was always doing something what I found that is more important for the server. But it might add it eventually...

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
1. The SZ works exactly as intended, so it's not abused. There is a reason why it takes 5 seconds to switch to the safe zone status. It's easy to imagine people doing sudden hits one step behind safe zone just to kill someone very quickly and then come back to SZ without being "punished" for that.

Man, I keep seeing EAs doing just EXACTLY what u've written here ^. Step out sz > hit, feel in danger > step in sz.

And for Night. Yush I knew that arleady D; But I was just saying that sometimes even in about 5 seconds u get in sz. I can even heal or buff when this happens. Just last time that happened I had 2 eas and 1 veno on me who even novaed me. ;_;
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls