Epic Perfect World

Fix-Suggestion

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
2 things here,and please if u gotta comment just say "+1" or "-1" and if u want your motivations. No flame pls c:

Fix >
I guess everyone experienced this. Everytime Im pking somewhere and a random guy SIGs his entire guild, no matter how fast u run in SZ, u'll get hit even by skills that have been casted AFTER u went inside SZ. It's being really annoying, is there any way this can be fixed?

Suggestion >
Okay this is a bit  -or totally- dumb. Though, I've been sometimes in this situation where instead of buying/manufacturing the sage-demon skill I needed, I bought the opposite cultivation one. Since it's hard to find someone who's willing to trade the skill u need for the one u accidentally manufactured and GMs seem not able to help u with that, I was thinking if there could be an NPC who exchanged sage skills for demon ones and vice-versa? Even for the new ones.

So, what do u guys think?D:
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

dorothyerika

2 things here,and please if u gotta comment just say "+1" or "-1" and if u want your motivations. No flame pls c:

Fix >
I guess everyone experienced this. Everytime Im pking somewhere and a random guy SIGs his entire guild, no matter how fast u run in SZ, u'll get hit even by skills that have been casted AFTER u went inside SZ. It's being really annoying, is there any way this can be fixed?

Suggestion >
Okay this is a bit  -or totally- dumb. Though, I've been sometimes in this situation where instead of buying/manufacturing the sage-demon skill I needed, I bought the opposite cultivation one. Since it's hard to find someone who's willing to trade the skill u need for the one u accidentally manufactured and GMs seem not able to help u with that, I was thinking if there could be an NPC who exchanged sage skills for demon ones and vice-versa? Even for the new ones.

So, what do u guys think?D:

Fix> I dont think that CAN be fixed simply because of the channel.I've done it multiple times to people and die in sz.I dont believe aga can really fix it

Suggestion> This has been suggested before and personally I don't think its a good idea.You should double or even triple check it is the correct culti. (As you can tell its -1 to both so sorry for my rambling but its my opinion :) )

Offline Shirai

Fix> I dont think that CAN be fixed simply because of the channel.I've done it multiple times to people and die in sz.I dont believe aga can really fix it

Suggestion> This has been suggested before and personally I don't think its a good idea.You should double or even triple check it is the correct culti. (As you can tell its -1 to both so sorry for my rambling but its my opinion :) )

Fix > Aw, then guess I'll just keep dying in there because of 30 eas everytime ;_;

Suggestion > Yush I know about the checking part. But I suggested this because sometimes u accidentally get the wrong cultivation skill instead of the one u needed. It's not hard to farm the skill again, but it's not even that bad as a suggestion, IMO. :>
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I think you need to get good.

dorothyerika

It's not hard to farm the skill again, but it's not even that bad as a suggestion, IMO. :>

As you said here,it is easy to re-farm.But like with the new skills i'm sure people are willing to trade from an item to another.But idk,I've always checked before I make something that contains a item needed to be farmed.I would furiously click and make sure like 10 times and get the right item.I guess its sort of OK but just check the other topic about this because i'm sure Aga cannot do this either x3

Ennaoj

I think you need to get good.

This
 :normal-2:
But then again taking from his example, getting good with 30 EAs poking you won't help
 :normal-2:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Safezone probably can't be fixed.

A book exchange would be nice.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
For the fix idea... I'll vote -1 xD As much annoying as it can be dying in supposedly safe zone, it makes it funny and memorable even if i'm the one dying... I guess dying doesn't bother me so much but I see people that often rage because of it ._. Plus i don't think it would be possible to fix anyway.

I think it's a good suggestion, for regular demon/sage skills, well they can just be bought for 1 gold from boutique so it's np, but for the new skills in primal world I believe it is harder and a tad more expensive to manufacture, so +1 if it is for the new skills.

Offline Shirai

Bump. I'd like to know GMs' opinions about this,also.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Actually, if u all think bout his fix idea, it happens cuz safe zone doesnt register fast enough, so the "fix" would be increasing safe zone area, and i think thats possible? But yeah, im just stating that, im not sure if its correct, just sounds correct, but yeah, i dont think many ppl would want bigger safe zones =P

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
it is possible to make bigger save zone but it's pointless, who would want bigger sz anyway

Offline Shirai

Ikr, bigger safe zone wouldnt be that good. I only thought this was a fixable bug. :/
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Tot he deaths in sz thing. If a player starts channeling their skill BEFORE you hit sz it will still hit you sadly ntm can be done about that. As for the skill trade, yes it would be nice but then quite easy to farm skills and trade to what a player needs
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

dorothyerika

Said it here Night D;  :-[