Epic Perfect World

Just a silly suggestion, but id love having it.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
So, there is an item that can turn user into a turtle for like, 2mins? So yeah, doing these new NH quests, daily ones, in one of them i became a cute little raccoon. So i was wondering is it possible to make an item or modify one that transforms user into turtle somehow, so that we can become cute little raccoons or some other creature for 2mins.

And another is one well, there are those items that can give user flower aura around them for 2mins as well i think? Not sure, but basically, i was also wondering if its possible to for example isolate effect of some other item, for example water resist sphere shield and put it instead of flowers. I know it probably sounds stupid to most but, having sphere around my seeker, just for looks, or some other effect idk. I think it would be cool. at least to me.

Dont hate much on these suggestions, im just bored and have crazy ideas >_>

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
So, there is an item that can turn user into a turtle for like, 2mins? So yeah, doing these new NH quests, daily ones, in one of them i became a cute little raccoon. So i was wondering is it possible to make an item or modify one that transforms user into turtle somehow, so that we can become cute little raccoons or some other creature for 2mins.

And another is one well, there are those items that can give user flower aura around them for 2mins as well i think? Not sure, but basically, i was also wondering if its possible to for example isolate effect of some other item, for example water resist sphere shield and put it instead of flowers. I know it probably sounds stupid to most but, having sphere around my seeker, just for looks, or some other effect idk. I think it would be cool. at least to me.

Dont hate much on these suggestions, im just bored and have crazy ideas >_>
Well I can show you where I got the turtle item. But I'm not sure if Agatio can add this.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i wanna have a fat bunny item then \o/ and yes i am serious and i already got the turtle item on all my chars for the fun of it
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
Well I can show you where I got the turtle item. But I'm not sure if Agatio can add this.

Oh i have the turtle item, thats why im suggesting this, cuz if its possible, im sure ppl would love becoming a freaking tiny raccoon with a club sometimes =p

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
oh and i d love to have the rat quest from morai chain as a daily quest or so where u get.... idk.... few ec or stuff from it
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Vindex
Hi
I like your idea
<3
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2014, 08:25 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yes if this is possible. c:
Effects sound cool. (Also the turtle thing is neat hahaha).
(:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

Ennaoj

I like the little teddy like that Lemur turns you into
xD

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
awwwwwww eyesyyeysye pls + turtle

not only turtle though

I LOVE turning people to animals

collecting magic sticks from daily quest atm >:D

gonna collect about 10 until I use them

can't wait :normal-50:

I want a perma item that turns people to animals, with 1 hour (or maybe more) cooldown :normal-2: that's gonna be fun

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Craggan

Not sure if they are still here but there used to be an item you could get from an NPC near the pet manager in NW arch that would let you turn turn other players into squirrels and penguins. Maybe the skins could be modified from those if they are still in the game.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Not sure if they are still here but there used to be an item you could get from an NPC near the pet manager in NW arch that would let you turn turn other players into squirrels and penguins. Maybe the skins could be modified from those if they are still in the game.

Still here. Spring Festival Quest.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
Transforming others is cool, but it doesnt work on urself, does it? At least i think it doesnt, thats why i wanna have items that transform one that uses the item. I could be wrong tho.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
The raccoon is so adorable! Took a screanie before it turned me back to normal qq
+1 sir.