Epic Perfect World

Xpendable vs Artifex PK 19/4/2014-Animassacre

scxclfbdnkgw

not "perfectly" in terms of numbers, no. before people started leaving(around the 45min point), i counted 54 artifex and 43 xpendables

at some point, someone claimed there was 65 artifex and 46 xpendables, so it's possible some were respawning during the time i was counting
yeah, this. we were outnumbered

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I kind of liked the music, horrible gameplay though

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
? Kid i am Inventor of psy gameplay, you need get on my level before talk about horrible gameplay  ;)

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
Notice the red (artifex) to blue (xpendable) dot ratio, don't even have to count

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Notice the red (artifex) to blue (xpendable) dot ratio, don't even have to count

That was be4 skype signet, right? After losing with a difference of 5-6 people, skype signet for 20 more, and act cool, k. Every1 got used to xpendable gameplay.
http://prntscr.com/3bk4n3

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
That was be4 skype signet, right? After losing with a difference of 5-6 people, skype signet for 20 more, and act cool, k. Every1 got used to xpendable gameplay.
Say GF, accept defeat and move on.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
my team is winner xpendable win

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex

do you even play kid ? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 321 ARCHER PLZ

Offline Tarasque

• i won
Are you blind? Just by looking at mine you can see nearly double red dots. "difference of 5-6" yea ok.
and yours is at the point of defeat when all your people in sz because died + rq right?  :rolleyes: :-\ :sad:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

Err, I believe this is about 10 minutes or so after I logged on (and I logged on halfway through the pk).

Relax all and happy gaming.  :normal-4:

sorround

Are you blind? Just by looking at mine you can see nearly double red dots. "difference of 5-6" yea ok.
and yours is at the point of defeat when all your people in sz because died + rq right?  :rolleyes: :-\ :sad:

same as yours. please stop trying to fool everyone you won't succeed. Es ok, maybe at first we did outnumbered you and wiped you only because of that hence why your screenshot has less blue dots by that time but it's only logical that the closer you guys got to your TW time, the more people were logging.

I'll "accept the defeat and move on" as long as you stop painting yourselves as the victims every***ingtime. You weren't outnumbered when you won, we weren't outnumbered when we wiped you the first time you know...when we pushed you off the cliff  :normal-2:.

So yah gf was fun, Xpendable.

Offline Tarasque

• i won
same as yours. please stop trying to fool everyone you won't succeed. Es ok, maybe at first we did outnumbered you and wiped you only because of that hence why your screenshot has less blue dots by that time but it's only logical that the closer you guys got to your TW time, the more people were logging.

I'll "accept the defeat and move on" as long as you stop painting yourselves as the victims every***ingtime. You weren't outnumbered when you won, we weren't outnumbered when we wiped you the first time you know...when we pushed you off the cliff  :normal-2:.

So yah gf was fun, Xpendable.
Not fooling anyone, showing what happened. You outnumbered us greatly, more logged and the numbers started to get even and we all know what happens when the numbers start to get even.... so yah gf  ;) ^-^

sorround

Not fooling anyone, showing what happened. You outnumbered us greatly, more logged and the numbers started to get even and we all know what happens when the numbers start to get even.... so yah gf  ;) ^-^

Yes. Sure. Absolutely right.   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :rolleyes: :shocked: ??? :'( :police: :-\ :-[ :sad: :)) >:D ;D ;D :D ^-^ ;) :smiley:

Last Edit: Apr 21, 2014, 07:08 pm by POOP