• Faction: >Artifex<
guys come on, we win pk 1 day other day u guys win, its w/e
only part that sucks when there is no PK :sad:
hell yea

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
no1's complaining about numbers either, its just explaining why the beast loses to unknowns, we all know what happens even number or 40v60 (still doable)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
1 day you win , 1 day you loose...
1day you have more , other day you have less ...

Don't see why this is such a surprising thing to be worth walls of comments on forums everytime someone uploads a video. I'm sure both sides had fun pking , or else people would have logged off, so leave it at that.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran

Don't see why this is such a surprising thing to be worth walls of comments on forums everytime someone uploads a video. I'm sure both sides had fun pking , or else people would have logged off, so leave it at that.
1 day you win , 1 day you loose...i agree on this part, we never had considerably more though, its all fun till artifex claim they can win even numbers really; i wouldnt mind the vids if that wasnt said, id be like good pk had lots of fun too

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Good video

don't delete peoples comment is very low

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

I don't know about you, but I see no fun in pking 40v80. I don't know, might just be me, but if you wouldve enjoyed pk , and not look for numbers( because from what I've seen your members rage log off when they lose) you would pk more often and not wait to count us first and see if we got our base bless on. Every comment is pointless, you know it too good that only advantage comming from your side is the one consisting in numbers. If you want fun pk, stop being emo like the rest of your clan mates and don't rely on quantity, but quality.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server

There was days you guys had more (note that i'm not saying you had 100 people against 20), but 4-5 more people , other times we do sure i'll agree on that.
In my opinion , i think for the most the PK numbers are close to even , but that is just my view ,no one needs to agree with it obviously.
Both sides have pk'ed with less people then the other side , and went just for fun ,cause well let's be realistic , PVP is pretty much what keeps all of us playing i think (at least i'm speaking for myelf).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
There was days you guys had more (note that i'm not saying you had 100 people against 20), but 4-5 more people , other times we do sure i'll agree on that.
In my opinion , i think for the most the PK numbers are close to even , but that is just my view ,no one needs to agree with it obviously.
Both sides have pk'ed with less people then the other side , and went just for fun ,cause well let's be realistic , PVP is pretty much what keeps all of us playing i think (at least i'm speaking for myelf).

You can't deny that all the tws were 80vs80

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex

we are talking about pk not tw :)

oh w8 tw real pk ? hf  then

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Man, I'm going to sum this all up fast: People have stopped caring about the superpower guilds constantly bickering amongst each other; both sides win and lose, both sides have skilled players, both sides have numbers. I've honestly stopped watching vids other than Brade's because I've been playing with the guy for 5+ years and like to see how he saves everyone's ass. Why? Simple. I don't play this for any reason other than fun. When it gets too political, it removes that aspect.

And @ Momo, yes the TWs were 80v80, but you have a level 30 base. Ours is 12 right now. Give it some time. Contrary to popular belief... It does make a difference.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner

I never denied it. Just like i never denied you won a 10vs10 on Storm , 2-1.
That beeing said , you can't denie that both sides have lost even pk's enough times ,enough actually to a point where having all this "forum war" becomes a bit pointless lol. Both sides have lost even numbered pk and i think we both know this.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
i named the skilled people artifex has, while it would take me a while to write down all the xpendable skilled players, we always ask for a 20v20 or 10v10 whenever people lose and claim we had more, because we know we didnt have more, sadly no guild accepted yet; ill say it again i have nothing against vid spamming as long as people dont claim they can beat xpend even numbers, or if they do go for a 20v20 30v30 40v40 10v10 etc bust the myth "xpendable the unmatched", ill write good vid always if that's not said

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
And @ Momo, yes the TWs were 80v80, but you have a level 30 base. Ours is 12 right now. Give it some time. Contrary to popular belief... It does make a difference.
so faction base made us win in 30 mins and then 19 mins... is that what you're saying?

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Man, I'm going to sum this all up fast: People have stopped caring about the superpower guilds constantly bickering amongst each other; both sides win and lose, both sides have skilled players, both sides have numbers. I've honestly stopped watching vids other than Brade's because I've been playing with the guy for 5+ years and like to see how he saves everyone's ass. Why? Simple. I don't play this for any reason other than fun. When it gets too political, it removes that aspect.

Our base is like 19
And I don't even know or care if it even affects tw and both went full mid lane which was full of pk in same numbers

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Yep, point proven. Post something that's truthful that the whole server agrees with, and they descend upon you like vultures... I'm out. (Oh, and before you decide to tell me idk XP's skilled players... I've played alongside them and lead them in the past, fyi.)