Epic Perfect World

Range Suggestion

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Hello i was wondering if u could increase range of Dragon Dual Axes by extra 1 metar? Reason for that is when i 1v1'd Marko last night (zFlashx) when he would freeze me with Tackling Slash only way i could reach him with my non range skills is by equipping my r8 def lvl polehammer, who obviously doesn't have nearly enough dmg to do anything and camping it for that 8 second duration (don't flame me on this one, i think it's 8 i'm not too sure) makes the fight hellaboring i can tell u that.

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
im so happy that i don't play close range class .-.

Ennaoj

@Diog0
Dem siggy
Everytime I see it
#Love

LELO

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
good suggestion :D
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Barbs don't need a boost.

Araqiel

how bout u make r8 gof or atk lvl wep then?

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Mhm.

Vegas

This.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
God, this ^.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
gotta be flexible in a fight. Besides barbs have that paralyze that goes through anti-stuns now. Why give barbs, and BMs if this is done, even more range?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

ok so i guess i'll camp def lvl wep vs dph sins till rest of my life, okay fine for me i won't die anyway LOL

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

how about u farm me ec's to do it.

edit:

now that i think about it, even if i made r8 gof hammer + having let's say mirace +5+5+5 atk lvl, it still doesn't match to dragon duals.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello i was wondering if u could increase range of Dragon Dual Axes by extra 1 metar? Reason for that is when i 1v1'd Marko last night (zFlashx) when he would freeze me with Tackling Slash only way i could reach him with my non range skills is by equipping my r8 def lvl polehammer, who obviously doesn't have nearly enough dmg to do anything
But Dragon Poleaxe has...
Dual axes won't have range of polehammer weapon. Actually even on official servers polehammers and poleaxes got only 3.5m range, while spear type weapons 4.5-5m. As you know this game was starting at version 1.3.6 when barbarians were rather underpowered class, therefore they were given class restricted poleaxe with slightly boosted attack and range. Which was even logical, since it's long weaponry when you compare it to dual axes. But I want to keep the weapons' characteristics just like they are on official servers. And I also think that dual axes don't need and won't have additional boost. If the range is such as issue for you, you can use dragon poleaxe, with almost same damage...

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
But Dragon Poleaxe has...
Dual axes won't have range of polehammer weapon. Actually even on official servers polehammers and poleaxes got only 3.5m range, while spear type weapons 4.5-5m. As you know this game was starting at version 1.3.6 when barbarians were rather underpowered class, therefore they were given class restricted poleaxe with slightly boosted attack and range. Which was even logical, since it's long weaponry when you compare it to dual axes. But I want to keep the weapons' characteristics just like they are on official servers. And I also think that dual axes don't need and won't have additional boost. If the range is such as issue for you, you can use dragon poleaxe, with almost same damage...

i understand but dragon poleaxe is pretty stupid, i lose like 5 atk lvl and 1.6k physical atk just for that extra range, getting 25 vit that i will never need and 0.10 int for a dph barb (no im not aps) gives no use, since from what i can see here you've made dragon dual axes purely for dph, they have no aps, they got atk lvl and extra str and don't get me wrong it's very fun to use them for that extra dmg boost, but alright if u can't make anything from it cuz poleaxe is stricly restricted to wb's i guess i'll stick with this short range.