pls remov
pls

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
This, tired of this flame duhh

Sorry Diog0,seems like the stupid one isnt me anymore. o:

Oh and the problem isnt the skill spamming, but the problem comes when the skill spammed can zerk crit 1 time on 2.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Ennaoj

There! 
I know what to do against it. Are u serious? LOL
I only asked for opinions.If u think that's a QQ or a complaint, just ur mind's problem.

Wtf?
Your answer to my prior post is just way out of the universe.

Lemme quote my self:

Question.
How is explaining things to you on a sin's POV equated to us being butthurt?

Get off your high horses and just accept that the thread you made has got loopholes in it.
And that it got poked more than you expected.

You expressed your opinion re: sin skills.
We expressed our opinions re: our skills and what you can do against it.

Should take that on a positive way.

So
I ask you this.
What part of what I last posted tells you I said you're QQing?

You asked for opinions, they were given.
Whether they be in the form of directly answering your "question", or an advice on how to kill, what to do, etc., or what-not, they are STILL opinions.

So I second Diog0's question and directly answer it, what type of "opinion" are you looking for?
Either you answer that, and end this or you gtfo out of your own miserable thread til a mod closes this.

Offline Shirai

Wtf?
Your answer to my prior post is just way out of the universe.

Lemme quote my self:

So
I ask you this.
What part of what I last posted tells you I said you're QQing?

You asked for opinions, they were given.
Whether they be in the form of directly answering your "question", or an advice on how to kill, what to do, etc., or what-not, they are STILL opinions.

So I second Diog0's question and directly answer it, what type of "opinion" are you looking for?
Either you answer that, and end this or you gtfo out of your own miserable thread til a mod closes this.
Nah,u gave no opinions. I mean, u gave them through insults and rage. That's why u couldnt get any of my points. U were too busy protecting ur class instead of discussing it. Not saying u were wrong. <-- Read it again before posting again. Because yes,I admit I was wrong in some things.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Ennaoj

Omfg
Lelo.
Are you for real, man?

I mean, of all the sins/people replying here, I'm like the one with the least insult and rage on each post.
Because if I really wanted to rage and insult ya, you'd be RQ-ing by now :))
Like, I am literally laughing most of the time when I reply at your responses.

You, on the other hand, attacked those who doesn't share whatever POV you've got.
Like Mikau's response.
She's like giving you the positive side of your pathetic reasoning and this thread, then you attacked her with your "duh" shit, not thinking she's being nice on her post.

Reading the way you reply to the people trying to help / express their thoughts on your thread, do ya expect we'd shower you with love?

And if you cannot see the POVs I gave, then man, I tell you, something's loose somewhere there.

Okay,I dont want this to be another QQing thread. I just wanted to know u guys' opinions.

You even know you gots it comin

;)

Last Edit: Apr 18, 2014, 01:34 pm by Cephenrene(✿◠‿◠)

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
The only ones who answer are still sins, proof of how butthurt u are about ur class Lel
I answered too :\

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Since people complain about us locking topics all the time, then here is the warning.
Please get this discussion back on to a reasonable track, minus the flame wars, post farms and off-topic gibberish or it will be locked.
I've been lenient with it so far but it's getting silly now. Take your squabbles to PMs please.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Ennaoj

<3
Tangle-icious

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
1) Sins are indeed overpowered, but for a different reason. The most lethal skill at the moment is Elimination. This not only bypasses the ''seal'' buff in an extraordinary way, but also can be glitched together with expel.
2) Psys with overpowered gear are able to 1 shot sins, 2 shot if they crit twice. Only twice...
3) For this to be a thread without QQ you'd need to kick off most Xpendable ''sins'' who think they know a lot about their class but in reality...1 of them only APS's, the 2nd one used to bow down before their master after he killed him with a bow. :)
4) Before this update, it was possible for an idiotic sin like Gakido to kill most psys. Daichi was able to beat him most times even if he had trouble in staying alive even in white voodoo.
5) Sure, not all psys are like him, in fact...I doubt anyone had that much skill when it came to psys...from what I've seen, you should think about getting better gear and learning how to kite better if you're having trouble with sins. Sins are OP, but so are Psys, but in different ways. The ''white voodoo'' excuse is actually quite valid. Most psys put on a defense weapon and spam a variety of immunities, which works. Unless you're a hardcore APS'er, you will have trouble vs a white voodoo defensive psychic, same as you will have trouble with a hardcore DPH'er with amazing gear, cards and the like.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
HA claw psychic.  Only answer.

My actual short answer (taking into account the fact that I didn't read this thread):
Sins did get stronger.  However, none of them became unbeatable as a result.  There should be balancing.  However, if you aren't beating any of them, then the patch wasn't the problem.  Keep practicing.  Keep dying.  Learn what doesn't work, and then use what does.
I'm basically 40

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I feel like we all got power but lack defense now :(
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Shirai

Guys are u serious LOL
I can kill the damned sins ;__________;
This is going too much out of the topic LOL

GM ANY LOCK LMFAO
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Ennaoj

HA claw psychic.  Only answer.

My actual short answer (taking into account the fact that I didn't read this thread):
Sins did get stronger.  However, none of them became unbeatable as a result.  There should be balancing.  However, if you aren't beating any of them, then the patch wasn't the problem.  Keep practicing.  Keep dying.  Learn what doesn't work, and then use what does.

^^^
This guy
Always give the best advice

:pig-30:

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated

^^^
This guy
Always give the best advice

:pig-30:
You're both idiots.

Ennaoj