Epic Perfect World

Spammable skills,seriously?

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
But then I built Nama's r8.  She can withstand a few sin hits now. 
sage mystics OP, they rule server

<33
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Ennaoj

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Diog0
I've just noticed your siggy.

Truely Xpen.

LELO

Ennaoj

LOOOOOOOOOOL. I had so much fun making it but I had an hard time thinking of the perfect words.

I WANT IT TOO
>__________<

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I made my point and my point is that your thread doesn't have a point which is true, you made a thread not to qq, but to complain without a damn point. What's wrong with spammable skills? Stfu you're playing a psychic easiest class to play. Most of your skills are spammable please don't talk. And the chance of you critting is the same chance as a sin zerking and a psychic's crit deals more than a sin's zerk. If you can't handle pk just go blue name.
After this IM DONE LOL

And no, from what u say, any of u got my point. Im wondering..do u think my point is "I cant kill this class because too op damage"? If that's what u think, well u're wrong o.o

All this actually came from some butthurt sin who felt mad about this thread.
U're right tho, just gonna close this. It's being a place just to flame ;p
Just to say tho, psy's skills (as any other magic class) are slower than the skill u have. And if ur zerk chance is actually 20% then seems like Im right. :/

It's being too confusing anyway, I try to get opinions, flame arrives and then Im the one blamed LOL

Bb and thanks for ur time.
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Shirai

I actually used to say this (kinda still do).

But then I built Nama's r8.  She can withstand a few sin hits now. 

But seriously, you know what kills a sin (and an archer) really quickly? Magic.  You have earth vector.  Use it.  You have all these anti-eff you up skills.  Use em.  I'd kill for white voodoo on my archer, just saying.

Oh again. Not reading duh? I've said I can kill. The point it's not ME 1v1ing other classes.
From the sins' skill to mines. :/
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Ennaoj

All this actually came from some butthurt sin who felt mad about this thread.

Only one I see mad here is you.

LELO.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Oh again. Not reading duh? I've said I can kill. The point it's not ME 1v1ing other classes.
From the sins' skill to mines. :/
You do realise u have no fckin sense right? If it's not about 1v1 or pk, then where to use the skill? It's all about pk here as u can see, since the skill affects pk. And the thread was totally made for QQ reason since u keep saying same stupid thing'  isn't fair that they get that, isn't that op?' If u are stupid enough and u can't even play psyhic pls delete game. THE SKILL WAS MADE TO BE SPAMMED SO DPH SIN CAN DEBUFF APS SIN SO DPH TO HAVE A CHANCE VS APS. AS U CAN SEE DAMAGE IS LOW. If u have a iq under sea level isn't our fault, but kinda every1 realised that, except u. Sorry for contradicting myself, tried to not comment here anymore, but when some1 is that stupid it needs to be shut.

Offline Mantus

Nerf all classes that have skills pls

Offline Shirai

You do realise u have no fckin sense right? If it's not about 1v1 or pk, then where to use the skill? It's all about pk here as u can see, since the skill affects pk. And the thread was totally made for QQ reason since u keep saying same stupid thing'  isn't fair that they get that, isn't that op?' If u are stupid enough and u can't even play psyhic pls delete game. THE SKILL WAS MADE TO BE SPAMMED SO DPH SIN CAN DEBUFF APS SIN SO DPH TO HAVE A CHANCE VS APS. AS U CAN SEE DAMAGE IS LOW. If u have a iq under sea level isn't our fault, but kinda every1 realised that, except u. Sorry for contradicting myself, tried to not comment here anymore, but when some1 is that stupid it needs to be shut.
1v1 and pk are 2 different things. I never mentioned pk.
All I wanted to check if I wasnt the only one thinking this way and as I've seen, Im not.
I was talking about a damage test, not a proper 1v1, but nvm.

I'll let u rage on me all u want LOL
The only ones who answer are still sins, proof of how butthurt u are about ur class Lel
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Ennaoj

The only ones who answer are still sins, proof of how butthurt u are about ur class Lel

Question.
How is explaining things to you on a sin's POV equated to us being butthurt?

Get off your high horses and just accept that the thread you made has got loopholes in it.
And that it got poked more than you expected.

You expressed your opinion re: sin skills.
We expressed our opinions re: our skills and what you can do against it.

Should take that on a positive way.

Offline Shirai

Question.
How is explaining things to you on a sin's POV equated to us being butthurt?

Get off your high horses and just accept that the thread you made has got loopholes in it.
And that it got poked more than you expected.

You expressed your opinion re: sin skills.
We expressed our opinions re: our skills and what you can do against it.

Should take that on a positive way.
There! 
I know what to do against it. Are u serious? LOL
I only asked for opinions.If u think that's a QQ or a complaint, just ur mind's problem.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Shirai

Pull your head out of your ass and understand other people's opinions and perspectives.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Tell me what kind of opinion do you want? Please oh almighty lord, enlighten us with your wise words!

Read my first post, u should understand, since some did.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Pure QQ thread Psy stronk sin wik gf

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I don't see the problem with spammable skills.  :-[
GM close thread.

Offline EastCoast

I made my point and my point is that your thread doesn't have a point which is true, you made a thread not to qq, but to complain without a damn point. What's wrong with spammable skills? Stfu you're playing a psychic easiest class to play. Most of your skills are spammable please don't talk. And the chance of you critting is the same chance as a sin zerking and a psychic's crit deals more than a sin's zerk. If you can't handle pk just go blue name.
you mean tideborn race is the easiest among all others  :police: