Epic Perfect World

Spammable skills,seriously?

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Okay,I dont want this to be another QQing thread. I just wanted to know u guys' opinions.

I've been 1v1ing a lot of sins and barbs /sins mostly/ these days. Not mentioning how much they keep sparking and shyt, but the real problem I've been experiencing is their ability to spam one of the new skills. Gof weap + this skill > Spam gof. Even with my white voodoo on I cant handle them anymore. Yet,once they run out of tidal is just about going black, tide spirit, faith and 3-4 hits are enough to kill them (the majority of the times).
Barbs the same thing. They got an almost spammable paralyzing skill. This is being so damn annoying,god. I play sin too and love playing it but I admit it's something wich is actually over powered (not like before patch,where everyone QQed about tidal, Ijs.)

Or we could just camp white till their tidal is gone, get full buff 24/7, spark and pill. (?)
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Go check Animassacre's gameplay. Maybe u learn how to play psy better and won't make this. None other person QQd about this, really sorry, but honestly, psy is the last class that should QQ about defence.

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
That spammable skill is giving them a chance to kill you.You can kill them easier.
And after all... psy got enough def.

Ennaoj

Go check Animassacre's gameplay. Maybe u learn how to play psy better and won't make this. None other person QQd about this, really sorry, but honestly, psy is the last class that should QQ about defence.

This.

GoF is STILL by chance.
So no matter how spammable our other skill is, the GoF spam you're saying is just not possible.

Of all classes, psys have the most annoying defense.
Stun / sleep etc.

If sins could get past ALL those, maybe it's the game play / style you need to look at?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Barbs have like 2 stuns in human form. And the upgraded Mighty Swing isn't even spammable. Other one is 1 second long and has like 30 sec cooldown. Think that's pro? Look at Sins/BMs; they can stunlock with ease. Learn to play your class, don't become a Mentalista.

Offline Shirai

Look at who answered tho, sins LOL.
Seby; the problem isnt me killign them, I 've arleady said they die like nothing. And about defence, that's what Im saying? They even go through it. Yesh I may not be full yet, 125 def levels atm but still. And the gof spam thing was about the high gof change they got while spamming that skill.
No one QQed about it? U got it wrong.And ofc a sin did. Because someone is discussing ur skills lel.
Talk to someone on the server and u'll see.
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Seby; the problem isnt me killign them, I 've arleady said they die like nothing. And about defence, that's what Im saying? They even go through it. Yesh I may not be full yet, 125 def levels atm but still. And the gof spam thing was about the high gof change they got while spamming that skill.
No one QQed about it? U got it wrong.And ofc a sin did. Because someone is discussing ur skills lel.
:normal-1: I play all classes, i fought sins on all classes, learn 2 play, not to qq. (White voodoo isn't meant to make u invulnerable to damage, it's made to give u time to heal and psy will/pot and stuff, if u are in white voodoo doesn't mean u will live forever )

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.

expel.psy will. purfy wep. white voodo camp. black voodo only with psy will and ogixen buble=your welcome.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
expel.psy will. purfy wep. white voodo camp. black voodo only with psy will and ogixen buble=your welcome.
WHERE APS LESSON MASTER LOL!

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
WHERE APS LESSON MASTER LOL!

aps is so pve. reroll dph all.

Offline Nea

• Game Master

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
Teach me DPH, sir.

buy ring like mine from zflashx and pray allah for zerk while spam life hunter and elimination

Offline Shirai

Sometimes I wonder if people read what I say. :/
Stop talking about learning from other psys LOL. I've not said they're not killable. I've not said they're invincible.
I've said 2 times they're easy killable because of their squishiness. So,stop trying to make a point with that, to make u seem right.
Then, I repeat it again. I'm talking about sins being able to spam a skill, how long they want, in GOF dagger. THAT MEANS an high chance to gof. To test this, I didnt use any DS neck.
Im not asking for this to be nerfed LOL. Since the beginning I said "-this isnt a QQing. I just wanna know u guys' opinions.-" But since most of u are sins and feel butthurt about someone discussing ur class, gotta rage. I play sin also,lmao.
I know white voodoo doesnt make me invincible or shyt, just is that having a dph sin on my ass spamming a skill that if lucky, can zerk 3-4 times straightly, it's a bit annoying. I just dont find the balance in that.

So,would someone explain me the balance in this? And please Seby, I'd be glad u'd stop commenting if u gotta talk like that c:
all time seal
pls remov
pls

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Sometimes I wonder if people read what I say. :/
Stop talking about learning from other psys LOL. I've not said they're not killable. I've not said they're invincible.
I've said 2 times they're easy killable because of their squishiness. So,stop trying to make a point with that, to make u seem right.
Then, I repeat it again. I'm talking about sins being able to spam a skill, how long they want, in GOF dagger. THAT MEANS an high chance to gof. To test this, I didnt use any DS neck.
Im not asking for this to be nerfed LOL. Since the beginning I said "-this isnt a QQing. I just wanna know u guys' opinions.-" But since most of u are sins and feel butthurt about someone discussing ur class, gotta rage. I play sin also,lmao.
I know white voodoo doesnt make me invincible or shyt, just is that having a dph sin on my ass spamming a skill that if lucky, can zerk 3-4 times straightly, it's a bit annoying. I just dont find the balance in that.

So,would someone explain me the balance in this? And please Seby, I'd be glad u'd stop commenting if u gotta talk like that c:
Sorry for offending u, but i can't find a nice way to tell u that u are wrong :< Most of us told u this already(basically all) and as a info, only spammable skill is life hunter, that deals 2-3k , zerk'ed max can reach 10k(zerk is like once in a year for most of us) so it's luck based, same like ur purify wep. :) I will stop commenting here since u seem wrong, and this is more like a QQ thread instead of a thread to find out opinions. And please, don't get upset that no1 agrees with u:( It happens.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
They do and they don't agree with you. So what's the point of this thread then? Uhm, DPH sins don't really do much damage even with zerk crit on a white vd psy so just go white voodoo and problem solved. It'd be same thing for a full r8 wr to kill ppl with def lvl weap. What neck are you using then? My opinion is that dph sins have become overpowered since the latest patch and I can't disagree with you there. Fyi, I main a dph sin.  :police: It does make you close to invincible though. Go white voodoo and those 3-4 zerk crits will deal barely no damage to you.

Clear enough my kind sir?

Couldn't put it better.

Offtopic: I love you Diogo.