Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
waw, this has been dormant.
Been waiting on ya to open again
T__T

yea, been waiting for close to almost 7 months.

Ennaoj

yea, been waiting for close to almost 7 months.

Wdf Sid, time to move on lol

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
hardcore XD such a devoted fan wow.

I mean..I meant to make fun of Joanne for necroing thread... Didn't expect her to be this dumb though, thought others got the joke...

icyyuki

I mean..I meant to make fun of Joanne for necroing thread... Didn't expect her to be this dumb though, thought others got the joke...
hahaha wouldn't be that strange if u did wait that long tho XD u might really wanted a drawing from this person who knows  :-\

Ennaoj

Idiot, I got the joke, you just didn't get the sarcasm on my reply
:P
btw aheytchu, still
:P

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I doubt she gonna bother finishing anything related to EPW.  :-X
She said she have more "fans" on Gaia or smth like that and other bla bla that pissed me off. o.o

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I doubt she gonna bother finishing anything related to EPW.  :-X
She said she have more "fans" on Gaia or smth like that and other bla bla that pissed me off. o.o
nah, those weren't my exact words, but whatever, man
i should've probably just avoided this post but
welp
sigh
might as well go on

the people on the list probably won't see this, but pm me if you want and i'll finish up whatever with your probably modified char appearances
i'm not promising times though
(:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
nah, those weren't my exact words, but whatever, man
i should've probably just avoided this post but
welp
sigh
might as well go on

the people on the list probably won't see this, but pm me if you want and i'll finish up whatever with your probably modified char appearances
i'm not promising times though
I can look on dA for the notes, you said you have more people from Gaia looking at ur stream than the ones from EPW and that u're doing other style.
As I said back then it's lack of respect since you didn't finish the commissions you were responsible to just because more ppl watch ur stream from some other place.
I'd have loved a drawing from you and even now I'd like one but I don't want it for reasons.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I can look on dA for the notes, you said you have more people from Gaia looking at ur stream than the ones from EPW and that u're doing other style.
As I said back then it's lack of respect since you didn't finish the commissions you were responsible to just because more ppl watch ur stream from some other place.
I'd have loved a drawing from you and even now I'd like one but I don't want it for reasons.
more fans =/= more watching on streams
the word 'fans' is distinctly different, imo, from what i wanted, which was merely interaction with others in the form of a stream chat. and btw, yes, more people in a stream = more active chat, quite obviously.
to the rest, sure, sure, whatever
have your reasons and all that nonsense
my little spiel wasn't even referring to the waiting lists, anyhow, if that's how you took it.
also, lol, bc that doesn't really matter to me? i don't play this game anymore, and rarely--if ever--log on. if you don't want one, or if you do, well, good for you, I guess? :/ i only came here bc of the email notes, anyhow.
Last Edit: Apr 23, 2015, 03:55 pm by ☣EvilEye23☣
(: