Epic Perfect World

attack lvls vs god of frenzy

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
What happen if someone have 160 def lvl??

Offline wannabepro

What happen if someone have 160 def lvl??

for example if u have 60 atk lvl and opponent as u said 160 def lvl
ur final dmg will be less 54.54% ;D

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
uhmm my sin got 93 atk levels with GOF weapon and COTD is that ok?
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
uhmm my sin got 93 atk levels with GOF weapon and COTD is that ok?
Not really.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
Not really.
how much attk levels with GOF dagger would be good?
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
how much attk levels with GOF dagger would be good?
Hm, i'd say, with the new cards, atleast 100 atk lvls..i mean, with no atk lvl on gof wep, with puzzle and ws belt, you can get like...93 atk lvls, if im not wrong+ if u get 2 atk lvl 10 dex ring..95....add cards...100....get atk lvl gof wep..105..and so on, thing is, if u have 93 atk lvls, u don't have end game ornaments, or cards..

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I did research on spirit to learn more about what it is and what it does, here's what I've figured out.

Atk Level = For every atk level you have over the opponents defense level add's 1% damage.
Def Level = For ever def level you have over the opponents attack level reduces 1% damage.

Spirit = for every point of spirit increases your atk and def level by 0.1% for every 1 spirit point.
in example my alt has 168 Spirit, so that adds 16.8 atk and def levels to my stats.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I did research on spirit to learn more about what it is and what it does, here's what I've figured out.

Atk Level = For every atk level you have over the opponents defense level add's 1% damage.
Def Level = For ever def level you have over the opponents attack level reduces 1% damage.

Spirit = for every point of spirit increases your atk and def level by 0.1% for every 1 spirit point.
in example my alt has 168 Spirit, so that adds 16.8 atk and def levels to my stats.

I don't think that's entirely accurate. The damage increase I get when hitting targets without spirit is way, way more than that of equipping a 25 atklvl weapon over a regular dragon one.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
I don't think that's entirely accurate. The damage increase I get when hitting targets without spirit is way, way more than that of equipping a 25 atklvl weapon over a regular dragon one.

That's what it said on the official site about it, besides you didn't list your spirit, and if it's anywhere near end game spirit it's around 200+ I believe, and damage will differ opponent to opponent because not all of them know what spirit is for, and haven't even bothered with it yet.

ofc this doesn't mean agatio hasn't changed it. because we just don't know at this point.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
That's what it said on the official site about it, besides you didn't list your spirit, and if it's anywhere near end game spirit it's around 200+ I believe, and damage will differ opponent to opponent because not all of them know what spirit is for, and haven't even bothered with it yet.

ofc this doesn't mean agatio hasn't changed it. because we just don't know at this point.

Spirit on EPW is capped at 186 and yes, I have my stats at endgame.

As for Agatio changing it, it's highly unlikely. These sort of mechanics are hardcoded into the game and thus extremely hard, if not impossible, to change. (What spirit does that is, not how many we get from items etc.)