Epic Perfect World

what is the terms of service concerning

Offline LadyRell

• Characters: LadyRell/Rellona
  • Faction: PureHeart
In all seriousness. It's part of game, and i love how on this server you have the option to go blue name. It sucks sometimes as you can't always switch out of pk mode as you wish.

However, not always is the other person being a dick, people don't check other's gears before attacking them. I see someone outside SZ and i want to have a bit of fun in pvp i attack them. If he drops too easy, i check gear if lowbie, then i send them a msg most of the time about it and leave them alone. If they rage or start insulting back, then that just makes it so much more fun and a reason for me to be a dick back to him.

ofc. there are other who are genuinely dicks and will kill lowbies only because they can't kill anyone else or w/e the reason might be, you can't help with that it's part of human nature.

also, implementing a TOS wont do anything and Tangle already explained that quite well.

im not saying everyones who pks is dick  but  i do believe they should check the gear first it take 2 secs? and if you wanna be a dick and some one like me just lets you know  "dude stop im low lvl and glitched white name" even a opps and ill let ya be would be nice and no big deal...   

i also believe a whole guild should not be camping where you know the whole server has to go to do gbq... Is there not a whole big map?

and your right there are dicks out there who cant kill anyone better then theirselves and have to kill lowbie to feel better about themselves!!!

and im not asking for a TOS i was asking if there was one!!

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
im not saying everyones who pks is dick  but  i do believe they should check the gear first it take 2 secs? and if you wanna be a dick and some one like me just lets you know  "dude stop im low lvl and glitched white name" even a opps and ill let ya be would be nice and no big deal...   

i also believe a whole guild should not be camping where you know the whole server has to go to do gbq... Is there not a whole big map?

and your right there are dicks out there who cant kill anyone better then theirselves and have to kill lowbie to feel better about themselves!!!

and im not asking for a TOS i was asking if there was one!!
Maybe thats the guilds Afk place/meet, in this case it actually is :)
hell yea

Offline Reims

How so? Please enlighten me. Also, pw is different from other "great" MMOs.
How is ''pw'' different from other mmo's?? i thought all mmo's should be different anyways  :rolleyes:

Mostly pvp oriented MMO's that a rule or an update that adds protections to players against pk ends up either losing it's members and eventually dying. (And i mean something more than just ''change to blue name'')

Want an example? ''Aion'' this mmo is the best mmo i played in years pvp wise. Before it became free to play and a certain update was added to it which is pretty similar to protecting questers and stuff, this game was filled with players and the servers were sometimes full, right after the update this game died in 1~2 years (and i mean pretty much empty/unbalanced factions servers). Thats why it went free to play even now it's practically dead compared to what it was.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Attacking people doing BQ adds nothing really gameplay wise.

Might provoke some interesting pvp though, itll piss people off enough to sig.

The only case where , imo, the attacker should just get taken care of by a GN is if they will camp the GBQ zone killing questers and running to sz if any pk shows up. Provoking pvp, sure. Farming lowbies just because nobody is there to stop you... gtfo.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
lol why you so dick meng. dick guild too lel. you need learn blue name bro.

Look at your own. c: