Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for Meridian

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i want to suggest an increase to the number of tries we get every day for Meridian to 500+, or even infinite. the request isnt absurd at all, i checked a pwi guide for meridian and it says you need around 4k tries IF you're lucky to reach the final stage (that would still cost 500m+ to get all stages completed, since 100 tries cost you 10m), and for some1 that wants more than 1 character end-game geared it'd cost a fortune, idk really, if i think i need to wait for months to get my chars ready even after i farm the coins required for it, it just kills the will to do it

Bad idea

Off topic

U not ugly anyway son, just need man hairstyle.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
There should be no reason to make this Meridian easier, if there is no challenge it will make the reward to easy to get. It gives more of a gamble to the game which makes it more interesting. Making it easier will just remove the purpose of Meridian. Speaking from a player of PWI, I think it should stay the way it is. On PWI you only get 5 tries a day instead of the 50 if you don't have Holy Pills.  :D
This^

Meridian should stay just as it is right now, is annoying yes but as for me it keeps me entertained, doing something while im bored ingame.

Yes, is annoying as ***, but thats how its supposed to be. Theres no point on having meridian completely handed, like wheres the challenge?

I thought you guys liked some challenge, guess not. I do, at least.

Offline brialashay

• Best Cleric On Server ツ
  • Characters: JakyB and CaRaMeLOreO
or u could jus not be lazy and do the daily quest in dreaming cloud village that gives u 50 of each pill..im maxed on my meridan already for one char and a 2nd one is almost completed and i barely spent any coin..prolly 90mil at most,so jus do the daily quest for pills instead of wasting coin,worst thing is if u miss 2 days of meridan u have to buy the 50 holy and mystical pills,but at least 50 of both are free each day
OreO

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Leave it as it is. 3 weeks only I'm good

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Leave it as it is. 3 weeks only I'm good
Stupid   :normal-31:

Offline brialashay

• Best Cleric On Server ツ
  • Characters: JakyB and CaRaMeLOreO
OreO

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Needless to say, I rage-quitted meridian on that char.

+1 to thread
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Jejejjj people who finished/are close to finishing all bombard thread with "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD IDEA" so they can keep advantage due to their luck  :-*

If you find a solution then it's a no brainer to implement it, meridian offers nothing but headaches, it's no entertainment or fulfillment from doing it

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
yes pls, if it's possible

it's not about the money

but nerves...

we get only about 50 tries per day (not even)

keep in mind that pwi is making money with it. On a Private server it's useless and annoying

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
There should be no reason to make this Meridian easier, if there is no challenge it will make the reward to easy to get. It gives more of a gamble to the game which makes it more interesting. Making it easier will just remove the purpose of Meridian. Speaking from a player of PWI, I think it should stay the way it is. On PWI you only get 5 tries a day instead of the 50 if you don't have Holy Pills.  :D

No-one cares about pwi..
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
No-one cares about pwi..
pwi is good i have lvl 101 psy and lvl 76 barbie :3

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
pwi is good i have lvl 101 psy and lvl 76 barbie :3
Pwi is good if you own a jet XD I have level 102 bladdiemaster :3333 :police:
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked