Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for Meridian

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I dunno how some people are only getting 50 a day; I get 100 on my archer and cleric a day.  I think I even get it on my mystic even though I haven't logged into her consecutively.

Either way, I don't want infinite, but even 300 would be a nice number.  It wouldn't break anything because the extra stats you get on it isn't all too gamebreaking either.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
can we please do this

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I had 50 tries on veno, 100 on ep today so.. i dunno. 200 or 300 would be nice.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1 Awesome idea
Great idea. On average, you need 2453.4 attempts to complete all meridians. This means you need 49.068 days on average, assuming you get 50 tries each day. This seems a bit too long on a private server though, considering the stat bonus is not OP. So, it would be much better if the average days is lowered to, let's say 7. This means on average, it takes 1 week to complete all the meridians, where each day gives 350 tries.

scatterer3

100&5 EvilTouch  >:D, more than 100 tries  :-*

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Infinite tries please.

scxclfbdnkgw

On average, you need 2453.4 attempts to complete all meridians. This means you need 49.068 days on average, assuming you get 50 tries each day.
wtf come on, that's not reasonable. why should anyone spend 2 months on a private server getting something?

this really does need to be adjusted

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I only read the first page and kind of skimmed the rest so I'm not sure what else has been said...

I don't know about infinite attempts, but a boost is a good idea. Quite frankly I don't really understand why people are against it. As far as the whole "easy instant everything is boring" comments, there are other more important things that people, especially new players, have to work to achieve. Feo made a very good point that it's going to create another gap between old and new players and there's already enough of those.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
300 500 wont fix anything, infinite because really we used to be able to get stuff with ec and coins before, why would we need to wait on dailies now; since you took the freedom to remove wr skill for people's good, i dont see why you wouldnt do this too, since unlike the wr skill removal, this actually helps

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
There's no simple way to do this. It's easy to change the overall stat multipliers (for example lowering it by half for each step, so it would no longer become something which really matters for end-game character), but everything else is hard-coded and changing it seems to be more difficult than I initially thought.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
There's no simple way to do this. It's easy to change the overall stat multipliers (for example lowering it by half for each step, so it would no longer become something which really matters for end-game character), but everything else is hard-coded and changing it seems to be more difficult than I initially thought.

How about the amount of life gates, can that be adjusted?