Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for Meridian

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
infinite attempts might spoil the fun .. but would definitely like more attempts say 100 per day instead of 50..

and cost factor isn't much as the rewards from BH covers easily leaving with extra coins with 5m card...

and lol cynix on alts issue.. +1 on same here ^_^ (rishi)

Instant  everything is a server killer, and makes it BORING.

Randomness on stats for r8, engraves on ornaments, War Avatars and now Meridian makes you work a little to develop better gear,so no one person has identical gear and stats. Personally I think learning to use what you get to   your advantage creates more skilled players, and that of corse makes pvp way more interesting and affords a challenge even to seasoned players.

Here on Epic, there is always stuff to do for every play style, and I have met many new players who came onboard since day one of NH patch, and are LOVING it here. Many of them coming from  instant everything servers where they were not challenged in pvp or kept interested by constant new content and events.

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT !! NH is awesome, and Im enjoying the evolution of the server and my toons =^.^=

Spoil what fun? nothing is fun about doing meridian, it's a lame 100% luck based "minigame" that only exists because pwi wants to leech its members of as much money as humanly possible. There is no gratification or enjoyment to get from doing it, make it infinite tries GN it's the best solution.  :normal-44: :normal-8:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
we'd still need to nerd instances for coins i dont see the issue in this, i might sound not grateful but 300 wouldnt make any difference, the chances to get max meridian lvl in less than 3 weeks are 0 with that amount; if u ask me infinite tries is more fun you farm for 300 tries, you run out of money go farm some more, while if you waste all your tries for the day without getting 2 gates open i assure u there's no fun in that

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
personally I find the "chance" factor to be fun like wheel of fortune, or a roll of the dice. Even if the tries are unlimited you still have the chance factor, so 100000000000 + rolls may still give you a full day of deathgates, so then how does it help with the need for instant gratification??  chance keeps it interesting, and fun, and no one gets an advantage unless they are  really lucky and that is not gonna be common no matter what. PLAY THE GAME and have fun ffs.....its only been out for a couple days and so far I have two toons who on the first roll got the whole first meridian open and one who has  3/4 done only. and each time I try I find the increase to be a plus, as I dint have them prior to the meridian and war avatars. :rolleyes:
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
this update really killed the point of new players joining the server, it was difficult already with the r8 nw accessories etc, once they see the new stuff required since NH patch they just log off

^This..

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
First world problem.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1, im at the 3rd stage atm and i hate it when the double gates come up its actually pretty hard and considering you only get 100 tries you cant do much. the first stage isnt that hard but once you hit stage 3 it literally takes 20+ tries per gate and you dont get that good of boosts cause like its +1200 hp and maybe 300 attack or something i didnt look at chart again but you get the point good suggestion.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
My meridian have 3rd stage but idk how i get in next level when i have only 2 living gate, did nt knw what can i do now -_-

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
he number of tries is alrdy 100
u just need to login 3 days in a row  :rolleyes:
i only get 50

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
king lv suggestion. 2nd time in my life im agree with robberta. +123 :normal-25:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 at least 200 tries a day would be nice considering you only get the 50 per day.

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
I've logged in every day since the patch was released and still only get a max of 55 tries per day. I even bought 500 of each pill one day just to try it and see how many i can use. Seems the max mystical is stuck at 5 and holy at 50.

^this

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
we'd still need to nerd instances for coins i dont see the issue in this, i might sound not grateful but 300 wouldnt make any difference, the chances to get max meridian lvl in less than 3 weeks are 0 with that amount; if u ask me infinite tries is more fun you farm for 300 tries, you run out of money go farm some more, while if you waste all your tries for the day without getting 2 gates open i assure u there's no fun in that
And if u have infinite tries, you'll farm like a dog to get 3bil-4bil coins to make all at once, to see ur meridian done in one hour of 'spam clicking' So yes, this wouldn't affect work of pve in any way, maybe just boost it.+ Will increase the value of coins since people will need a lot of coins to get the meridian to end.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
And if u have infinite tries, you'll farm like a dog to get 3bil-4bil coins to make all at once, to see ur meridian done in one hour of 'spam clicking' So yes, this wouldn't affect work of pve in any way, maybe just boost it.+ Will increase the value of coins since people will need a lot of coins to get the meridian to end.
^^ dis genius. Never saw it that way

Offline Reims

I've logged in every day since the patch was released and still only get a max of 55 tries per day. I even bought 500 of each pill one day just to try it and see how many i can use. Seems the max mystical is stuck at 5 and holy at 50.
This!!! dont know if it's a bug or intended but the max tries/day atm is 55.