Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for Meridian

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
this robbert have some bright ideas every now and then...

or was someone asking u to post this ?  :rolleyes:

Anyways, +1.  I heard that it's 100 per account, which makes it even more absurd.  Mikau's barely done with the first one (crappy luck is crap), and I haven't even started on my mystic's yet (and there are 6 other chars on this account I play, so yeah, would take forever and a million days).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
yess very good suggestion, i dont want to log all 10 of my toons everyday just to keep them up on meridian ..... -.-
hell yea

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
+1, 50 tries on 1 living gate... Figure out my luck

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 that is why china players are all dead they get 1 shoot cuz they don't level nothing rofl

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
+1 ....50 trys are rly not many :/

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
infinite attempts might spoil the fun .. but would definitely like more attempts say 100 per day instead of 50..

and cost factor isn't much as the rewards from BH covers easily leaving with extra coins with 5m card...

and lol cynix on alts issue.. +1 on same here ^_^ (rishi)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
ty for encouragement and i hope you like my post and read again can you implement improvement in gameplay next patch really make it infinite i guarantee no1 will have meridian maxed for few weeks anyway looking at the amount of coins required please

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
he number of tries is alrdy 100
u just need to login 3 days in a row  :rolleyes:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
dude with 3 days in a row some are barely on second circle do you realize next circles have 1 living gate it takes months for 1 character and fckload of cash i dont usually suggest stuff but when i do its really needed

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
dude with 3 days in a row some are barely on second circle do you realize next circles have 1 living gate it takes months for 1 character and fckload of cash i dont usually suggest stuff but when i do its really needed
6 days, 2 toons tried only, barely finished 2nd circle, stuck on 'geting the 3rd one' by finding those living gates to pass to the next round of circles. It's fckin annoying, money aren't really a problem, but the number of tries are...
So again, I agree with Rob, Giving daily like... 300-500 tries would be way better.Meridian shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to max it...not even.
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2014, 02:02 pm by Seby

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
6 days, 2 toons tried only, barely finished 2nd circle, stuck on 'geting the 3rd one' by finding those living gates to pass to the next round of circles. It's fckin annoying, money aren't really a problem, but the number of tries are...
So again, I agree with Rob, Giving daily like... 300-500 tries would be way better.Meridian shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to max it...not even.

+1 lets be realistic on this if we need waste 4 full coins = 4x200.000.000. I don't care i pay 4 it but is dumb as hell to try and try and never get it ..... With onli 1 gate and idk how many dots to open....  And again  new players are going  to be in a virtual hell  vs the old ones.

hope aga can give idk minimum what 400 ? 1k ?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
 Instant  everything is a server killer, and makes it BORING.

Randomness on stats for r8, engraves on ornaments, War Avatars and now Meridian makes you work a little to develop better gear,so no one person has identical gear and stats. Personally I think learning to use what you get to   your advantage creates more skilled players, and that of corse makes pvp way more interesting and affords a challenge even to seasoned players.

Here on Epic, there is always stuff to do for every play style, and I have met many new players who came onboard since day one of NH patch, and are LOVING it here. Many of them coming from  instant everything servers where they were not challenged in pvp or kept interested by constant new content and events.

IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT !! NH is awesome, and Im enjoying the evolution of the server and my toons =^.^=
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Craggan

I've logged in every day since the patch was released and still only get a max of 55 tries per day. I even bought 500 of each pill one day just to try it and see how many i can use. Seems the max mystical is stuck at 5 and holy at 50.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I agree with this, +1. But I think 500 daily would be too much, perhaps 300.