Epic Perfect World

fix pls

Offline loll

• Eat shit
  • Anyone asked?
  • Characters: TaNk
Pw has been unbalanced since it went away from 1.3, thats just the fact mgs deal alot of dmg but they die just as fast. Go back to 1.3 with rank8 and tt gear for any balance gameplay and even on 1.3 i recall venos being OP cause they we're in HA gear and all you can do as a veno is wait for 0def ,bleed and tank for days. Adapting is all you can do. I don't even play mage was just fkn bored  :-[

Vegas

Give barbs and seekers 5 more def level. WR def is fine imo

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Give barbs and seekers 5 more def level. WR def is fine imo

Seekers definitely don't need a boost.

In any case, if something hits too hard, reduce attack levels. More attack and deflvl only benefits the extreme tank builds on some classes or the extreme DD builds on others, everyone else gets fked over.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Barbs can easily get 80+ def levels, 90k+ HP and good p/mdef. Like, what more do you need? Even my sage vit. build barb can hit like a train. It's not required. Same goes for Seekers, just shut up and play the game how it is. If you're bad, that's your fault - not the server's.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Barbs can easily get 80+ def levels, 90k+ HP and good p/mdef.
And then they get hit for 26k.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
1.3 was extremely unbalanced 1.4 is the best sht and 1.5 is just too much sht

Offline Frosty

1.3 was extremely unbalanced 1.4 is the best sht and 1.5 is just too much sht

If everyone wants to go back to 1.4 they would say so. You can't just upgrade the game and then downgrade it back because everyone has the new skills downgrading the game back to 1.4 will just corrupt the game and mess up everyone's toon. As for the unbalance that happen when they added the two new races into the game. PWE doesn't know how to balance their games it's always been that way so you either deal with it or don't play the game it's as simple as that. Complaining about someone killing you shows that you're just complaining about the New Horizons patch. So what if it did a game changer on you where you get killed by this person who may have never killed you. Now the person is happy and you're sad. No one cares it's just a game you either play it or don't. If we are going to complain about something someone took their time and hard work to get for us. Then why did you want it in the first place. If you really want balance why don't you go back to level 105, oh wait it would still be unbalance. You can't get out of something being unbalance, every mmo will never be balance because something new or different will make it unbalance. Like the Assassin = unbalance, Mystic = unbalance, the Avatar cards - unbalance. You can nerf it all you want but it will be a unbalance in the game. Also if they want why not just take the other tiers from the cards so they can't increase in the stats. Then everyone will only get +1 def level or +1 attack level or if they want the stats to increase just have the attack and defense level stay 1 on the avatar cards only. Yet i think the unbalance as everyone says is someone else but i won't say where but we all have our honest opinions.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
If everyone wants to go back to 1.4 they would say so. You can't just upgrade the game and then downgrade it back because everyone has the new skills downgrading the game back to 1.4 will just corrupt the game and mess up everyone's toon. As for the unbalance that happen when they added the two new races into the game. PWE doesn't know how to balance their games it's always been that way so you either deal with it or don't play the game it's as simple as that. Complaining about someone killing you shows that you're just complaining about the New Horizons patch. So what if it did a game changer on you where you get killed by this person who may have never killed you. Now the person is happy and you're sad. No one cares it's just a game you either play it or don't. If we are going to complain about something someone took their time and hard work to get for us. Then why did you want it in the first place. If you really want balance why don't you go back to level 105, oh wait it would still be unbalance. You can't get out of something being unbalance, every mmo will never be balance because something new or different will make it unbalance. Like the Assassin = unbalance, Mystic = unbalance, the Avatar cards - unbalance. You can nerf it all you want but it will be a unbalance in the game. Also if they want why not just take the other tiers from the cards so they can't increase in the stats. Then everyone will only get +1 def level or +1 attack level or if they want the stats to increase just have the attack and defense level stay 1 on the avatar cards only. Yet i think the unbalance as everyone says is someone else but i won't say where but we all have our honest opinions.
wrong, if staff would've coped with the pk'ers and not with the pve'ers, things would've been different, see the people that went to beta testing and tell me how many of that pk and how many dont even know what skills do; you sound like a "you dont like eet deal with eeeet xD" type of pve'er, its just that things went wrong in the beta testings and now we're stuck with bigger damage than supposed

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
wrong, if staff would've coped with the pk'ers and not with the pve'ers, things would've been different, see the people that went to beta testing and tell me how many of that pk and how many dont even know what skills do; you sound like a "you dont like eet deal with eeeet xD" type of pve'er, its just that things went wrong in the beta testings and now we're stuck with bigger damage than supposed

At least half the beta testers were regular pvp-ers, most had adequate knowledge about their class. Patch used to cater for quite a few significant unbalanced contents such as "cards set bonuses" allowing people to reach 500+ spirit and what not. These "pve" beta testers, brought the patch more near balanced than ever in about 1 WEEK. If you wanted more from beta testers then you would've had to wait at least a week or two more for the patch. Also, the last bit of balancing can only be done after the patch has been implemented and put into action. So yes deal with it for now, sooner or later when necessary measure will be taken to balance it out (same as it has always been in the past).

So nothing went wrong with beta testing, it served it's purpose. What remains of any imbalance will be sorted in due time.

P.S. You can't truly reach absolute balance here, especially when you have variable stats based on chance on your  r8 gears and what not. With so many options and variables, the possibilities are endless and you can't just balance it for one set of possibilities while the others get diminished. The best you can do is narrow down the gap between those possibilities, which takes time.
Last Edit: Apr 16, 2014, 07:31 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex
The dmg is just too hight now and thus pk is less fun.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
The dmg is just too hight now and thus pk is less fun.

ehh....not really...pk is still fun just that not everyone is fully gearing their characters with the new stuff out from NH. it's been almost a week? and some might not have everything. and TBH when someone does more damage then you, in my opinion makes it a hella lot more fun cause atleast then you have some challenge.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
TBH when someone does more damage then you, in my opinion makes it a hella lot more fun cause atleast then you have some challenge.

go face pib or rob on mg in 1v1 see how fun that sht is. 36% crit base mg fck u up

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
go face pib or rob on mg in 1v1 see how fun that sht is. 36% crit base mg fck u up

pib or rob? im a ghost dude...I don't know those people or they prolly don't know me.

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
First of all
IF you get the right cards the max you can get is +10 defense OR +10 attack, keep in mind you have to get the right ones though. and the only ones that dont have double defense is durability and another one, im not too sure on which other tier because I focused on the attack ones. you'll have to check the war avatar calculator.
This is wrong, you can get 11:
http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=2&a0=35,1,0,2&a1=46,1,0,2&a2=8,1,0,2&a3=9,1,0,2&a4=54,1,0,2&a5=31,1,0,2
and only get 9 def level max here:
http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=2&a0=48,1,0,2&a1=7,1,0,2&a2=32,1,0,2&a3=20,1,0,2&a4=28,1,0,2&a5=18,1,0,2
Also the defensive cards other stats are sometimes poop like 135 hp, and phys/magic res is only good for just that, physical or magical damage only.
There are only a few good defensive cards that are purely defense like vanished ancestor or tsu/harpy wraith, while theres many good offensive cards for every type
and
Barbs can easily get 80+ def levels, 90k+ HP and good p/mdef. Like, what more do you need? Even my sage vit. build barb can hit like a train. It's not required. Same goes for Seekers, just shut up and play the game how it is. If you're bad, that's your fault - not the server's.
grats you can't kill anything

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
First of allThis is wrong, you can get 11:
http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=2&a0=35,1,0,2&a1=46,1,0,2&a2=8,1,0,2&a3=9,1,0,2&a4=54,1,0,2&a5=31,1,0,2
and only get 9 def level max here:
http://aster.ohmydays.net/pw/waravatar/#class=2&a0=48,1,0,2&a1=7,1,0,2&a2=32,1,0,2&a3=20,1,0,2&a4=28,1,0,2&a5=18,1,0,2
Also the defensive cards other stats are sometimes poop like 135 hp, and phys/magic res is only good for just that, physical or magical damage only.
There are only a few good defensive cards that are purely defense like vanished ancestor or tsu/harpy wraith, while theres many good offensive cards for every type
andgrats you can't kill anything

wow....I cant count LOL i have that set and i thought it was 10 Q.Q ty for pointing it out. but really...you have a point with barbs dropping...cause before this patch they were hard to kill now....just wtf...