Epic Perfect World

Monthly Event Suggestions

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
1st suggestion. Player of the month.

Note: these are just some suggestions.. anything can be added or taken away if they ever were to be used. :)

Can get maybe 20 event gold
100 supply tokens
5 event tokens

and their name posted on the main page for being player of the month. i just think it would be neat. all winners would be picked at random.

Removed second event idea.

idk these were just some ideas that came to mind. feel free to add your own input and i can add it to this post :3

please no being rude or flaming either. :)

Suggestions

ladyvanos ~ 1.) Must be helpful in game as well as on forums (post freindly helpful tips and help as many as you can with no attitude basically)
2.) ^^the above for ingame...i guess those that appear in support chat rooms and are most hepful when gm's are over loaded. again no attitude or no OMG another noob question. answer with a smile :)
3.) Possibly a Faction of the Month: Best PK Faction. Best helpful Faction. things like that. there can be more than 1 but for only 1 genre..so to speak.
Last Edit: Apr 15, 2014, 05:35 pm by BanditCatOfLove
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
1st suggestion. Player of the month.

Note: these are just some suggestions.. anything can be added or taken away if they ever were to be used. :)

Can get maybe 20 event gold
100 supply tokens
5 event tokens

and their name posted on the main page for being player of the month. i just think it would be neat. all winners would be picked at random.

GM for a day. MUST be mature enough to handle this so some restrictions.

gets a chance to see what its like to be a GM
Maybe get to know the staff better at epw :)
also a chance to see just how difficult it really is to be a gm.
could host an event of their own

Restrictions:
if you cant follow the rules. such as being mature enough to handle it and start doing stupid things then you get the privilege revoked and are no longer able to participate in the future
you can only win once every 6 mo. so as to give others a chance *same should go for player of the month*

idk these were just some ideas that came to mind. feel free to add your own input and i can add it to this post :3

please no being rude or flaming either. :)
While these are good ideas, I feel like the 20 event gold is way too much. And this could cause issues because only ONE person can win out of the what? Thousand? Of people who do play. That's... Not very fair.
And I can tell you right now, the GM for a day probably will never happen. The people cannot be trusted with such things because they can easily spawn things and abuse it.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea i kinda wondered that last part just as i hit post lol. they were just ideas i wanted to get out of my head LOL but the player thing.. idk can be modified easily if something like that ever were to happen. but mainly wanted to get the ideas out XD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well first of all, how would the player of the month be decided? Number of kills? Will us "carebears" be considered?

And the GM system would be abused, it would just end in the character being banned most of the times.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
im not sure if GMs have a way of pulling up like accounts at random. but thats how it would be decided i would have to say. and yea everyone would have a fair shot XD

yea the gm thing was just an idea. i might take that one down since well.. you both have made some points on it. XD
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Well first of all, how would the player of the month be decided? Number of kills? Will us "carebears" be considered?

And the GM system would be abused, it would just end in the character being banned most of the times.

Do a Top 10 Fail Deaths >.> i'd win.....I ran into the lava in flowsilver by accident WHEN THE STUPID BRIDGE DISAPPEARED ON ME.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Do a Top 10 Fail Deaths >.> i'd win.....I ran into the lava in flowsilver by accident WHEN THE STUPID BRIDGE DISAPPEARED ON ME.
Dude, I once rushed into PV forgetting my gear was in my account stash. Also, I was once clapped in TT, used a scroll, got clapped again, cleric res'd me, got clapped again. Gave up on that char, got on my sin and stealthed through TT< forgetting stealth doesn't really work anymore and got clapped. Thats the reason I had to get a new keyboard if you know what I mean.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
haha i have had to re run BHs before because i simply forgot to pick up the dumb quest XD happens to the best of us lol
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Dude, I once rushed into PV forgetting my gear was in my account stash. Also, I was once clapped in TT, used a scroll, got clapped again, cleric res'd me, got clapped again. Gave up on that char, got on my sin and stealthed through TT< forgetting stealth doesn't really work anymore and got clapped. Thats the reason I had to get a new keyboard if you know what I mean.

No...I'm not getting another warning level....

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Points to be taken into consideration for Player of the Month:(just ideas dont kill me for them)

1.) Must be helpful in game as well as on forums (post freindly helpful tips and help as many as you can with no attitude basically)
2.) ^^the above for ingame...i guess those that appear in support chat rooms and are most hepful when gm's are over loaded. again no attitude or no OMG another noob question. answer with a smile :)
3.) Possibly a Faction of the Month: Best PK Faction. Best helpful Faction. things like that. there can be more than 1 but for only 1 genre..so to speak.

this would be hard to do as gm's would have to constantly monitor players and guilds but generally speaking I think a player of the month would stand out in chats the most and on forums.

+1 to the idea. i like it.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Steroids for GM! Go go go!

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Points to be taken into consideration for Player of the Month:(just ideas dont kill me for them)

1.) Must be helpful in game as well as on forums (post freindly helpful tips and help as many as you can with no attitude basically)

this would be hard to do as gm's would have to constantly monitor players and guilds but generally speaking I think a player of the month would stand out in chats the most and on forums.

+1 to the idea. i like it.

love it. added it to the post :D

artwork done by me ^^

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
no such thing. but i suppose you didnt fully read the post. oh well ^-^
artwork done by me ^^

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
haha i have had to re run BHs before because i simply forgot to pick up the dumb quest XD happens to the best of us lol
Happens to me 80% of the time