Epic Perfect World

Cinna's Artwork Corner -Closed-

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Attempt number 2.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Okay, Panda I can't do right now. I'll have to see about that.

Learning experience. c:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
What program are you using?
And if i'm right it has all the models and everything else ready?
Since you just pose them and stuff?
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline cinnamara

• Face palm
  • My coffee. Give it Nao.
  • Characters: Kyrstian, Cinn, Cynful
  • Faction: TheJungle
What program are you using?
And if i'm right it has all the models and everything else ready?
Since you just pose them and stuff?

I pose, texture, modify the base forms, etc.. Shadowing, lighting, camera angle.

Daz3d.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I pose, texture, modify the base forms, etc.. Shadowing, lighting, camera angle.

Daz3d.

I googled it and got lots of nudes

I imagine how many others will look it up now

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
How much/one? I have a different and a lil big project for u, im willing to pay a lot for one that would be as i want :) (noticing your work, GOD it should be ez for u o.o )
I really really want one ;-;
PM Me in game : Insensitive or here for more details, please.
(I kinda want my assassin with a robe like the one in naruto(from akatsuki members, the one with leaves), my toon having the sharingan eyes o.o, the background to be like the battle field(during night) and with a knife to be in the pose of cuting some1's neck and making him look shamefull-> the victim to look dangerous also)
And to be skinny like bruce lee muscles type(itachi's build)
Andddd http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120720135815/naruto/images/3/37/Itachi_Appearence.PNG -> Robe
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStJulqP9xC1WXEbKXcPzIqfzjMvzNz1SFAsNxiiuiicZRhhKOW -> these eyes
Idk if u can do it, but i'd really love it and willing to pay o.o
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2014, 04:12 pm by Seby

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Mhm. Not all were female though, I puked. :c

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I googled it and got it on first try.  I'm curious on how it works, so I even downloaded it.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline cinnamara

• Face palm
Okay, so I have a line of people now. I've been in and out because 1. My power supply blew (Obviously it's been fixed)....

But Thursday I leave for Dark Tides, and I will be there for three-four days beating on other people with a weapon of foam and carrying around a foam shield.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Okay. I don't want to seem rude or anything... So please excuse me if it comes off that way, I'm just curious.
But isn't this all just downloadable and just... dressing up an already made character to look similar to what people are posting?
Are you going in and drawing any of this?
And if you are downloading and dressing it up, isn't really not your original work and all the other things should be posted also?
Sorry, I like the way you put things together, but I'm really rather confused as to what you are doing.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline cinnamara

• Face palm

Okay. I don't want to seem rude or anything... So please excuse me if it comes off that way, I'm just curious.
But isn't this all just downloadable and just... dressing up an already made character to look similar to what people are posting?
Are you going in and drawing any of this?
And if you are downloading and dressing it up, isn't really not your original work and all the other things should be posted also?
Sorry, I like the way you put things together, but I'm really rather confused as to what you are doing.

You have no idea how the 3d artwork world goes through.  1. It may be downloaded, but it's blank slates. 2. I do all the morphing on my toons. 3. F**** it.

I'm done. I won't be doing any more work for the players of EPW. I don't believe I've been insulted over artwork so badly in my life. You have no idea how the 3d artwork with Daz3d and Poser works, and no, I don't have to give credit to anyone else for MY renders. Thanks.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You have no idea how the 3d artwork world goes through.  1. It may be downloaded, but it's blank slates. 2. I do all the morphing on my toons. 3. F**** it.

I'm done. I won't be doing any more work for the players of EPW. I don't believe I've been insulted over artwork so badly in my life. You have no idea how the 3d artwork with Daz3d and Poser works, and no, I don't have to give credit to anyone else for MY renders. Thanks.

Like I said a bit ago, I actually downloaded Daz3d to see how it works (I'm a curious woman, what can I say?).  For someone who is a novice to 3d art, that is VERY complicated stuff you're working with.  For that, I take my hat off.

However, I think you're overreacting to just one comment, and it wasn't even meant to be harmful either; I saw it as more or less her being curious.  Could it have been worded better? Maybe.  But yeah.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks

Actually she has no idea, That's why she's asking.  :-\

Offline cinnamara

• Face palm