Epic Perfect World

Did You ever had the feeling that you're being watched ???.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Saku-chan I heard cinammon or a amethyst might help :x dat true?

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

this will help ya

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
still, u have the feeling that someone is starring at you when you're alone/suddenly wake up in the middle of the night?

gz, you are officially haunted

lucky :c
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I cant believe the amount of bullshit I'm reading here.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_

this will help ya

/).- <- my face atm

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
yet we all have to admit bullsh1ts are fun to read

IMHO
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
yet we all have to admit bullsh1ts are fun to read

IMHO
thats why I was laughing the entire time I was reading through this thread.

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
still, u have the feeling that someone is starring at you when you're alone/suddenly wake up in the middle of the night?

gz, you are officially haunted

lucky :c

I will stop 1shotting people in epw then D:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Say place GN Sleep

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Vegas

Yes I had that feeling. After I started waking up spiritually, I became much more sensitive and started seeing more and more stuff (lights, orbs, energies, auras), also hearing stuff. There was some presence around me that I had to get rid of, in order to have my peace back again:)
If the presence around you feels unfriendly, buy some sage (burn it  in your room)and ask something powerful that you believe in (God, Angels) to help you to free yourself and cleanse yourself from that presence. Surrounding and feeling yourself with light (imagine whatever color you like) always helps. You can also start wearing a protective gemstone like black turmalin.
A heavy load will drop off your shoulders, after the presence is gone.

wtf??

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes I had that feeling. After I started waking up spiritually, I became much more sensitive and started seeing more and more stuff (lights, orbs, energies, auras), also hearing stuff. There was some presence around me that I had to get rid of, in order to have my peace back again:)
If the presence around you feels unfriendly, buy some sage (burn it  in your room)and ask something powerful that you believe in (God, Angels) to help you to free yourself and cleanse yourself from that presence. Surrounding and feeling yourself with light (imagine whatever color you like) always helps. You can also start wearing a protective gemstone like black turmalin.

LOOOOOL APPAWOLLA ATTEMPTING TO ACHIEVE PW CULTIVATION IRL
Forever in love

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
LOOOOOL APPAWOLLA ATTEMPTING TO ACHIEVE PW CULTIVATION IRL

Incredible  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline sakurabak

wtf??

Am I being too honest or what's the problem?

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Am I being too honest or what's the problem?