Epic Perfect World

Did You ever had the feeling that you're being watched ???.

Totami

dont ever do this,demons do exist and they are real but if u do this it might curse ur life for real.if u find something that is real,black magic that is real might end ur life realy bad....

just stay away from that...dont have business with all the things that related to black magic and calling demons and such thing. do anything else listen to music dont think about this do everything that not relates to this things...and u will be k again...it is the effect that affected u the more u r negative the more it will affect u...

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
dont ever do this,demons do exist and they are real but if u do this it might curse ur life for real.if u find something that is real,black magic that is real might end ur life realy bad....

just stay away from that...dont have business with all the things that related to black magic and calling demons and such thing. do anything else listen to music dont think about this do everything that not relates to this things...and u will be k again...it is the effect that affected u the more u r negative the more it will affect u...

LawL , chill , demons and such things doesn't exist , well at least nothing happened while we were performing the ritual , creepy sounds and footsteps , that's just cuz the building was oooollllddddddd.
And again nothing happened :3. You try it , see what happens.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
His limited vision makes him very anxious.

????? Fight me

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pookie

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_

#RIPEnglish

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
His limited vision makes him very anxious.
:normal-2:
I
Am
Dying
 :normal-2:

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
did i ever feeling being watched?
not really, but getting stalked is (bad thing happens when u gib skype to unkown bishes)

and also about the occult thing u talking about,

don't, srsly DON'T mess with this stuff
u'll never know what's behind u

be good boy c:
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline sakurabak

As title says .... did you ?.
Every time i'm alone or not necessary alone , I do have the feeling that someone or something is staring at me Q_Q.
And i'm not crazy D: ....
So , i'm curious , am I the only one having this feeling ? ? ? .
 :tiger-11: :tiger-12: :tiger-10:

Yes I had that feeling. After I started waking up spiritually, I became much more sensitive and started seeing more and more stuff (lights, orbs, energies, auras), also hearing stuff. There was some presence around me that I had to get rid of, in order to have my peace back again:)
If the presence around you feels unfriendly, buy some sage (burn it  in your room)and ask something powerful that you believe in (God, Angels) to help you to free yourself and cleanse yourself from that presence. Surrounding and feeling yourself with light (imagine whatever color you like) always helps. You can also start wearing a protective gemstone like black turmalin.
A heavy load will drop off your shoulders, after the presence is gone.
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 10:47 am by sakurabak

Offline Pookie

Yes I had that feeling. After I started waking up spiritually, I became much more sensitive and started seeing more and more stuff (lights, orbs, energies, auras), also hearing stuff. There was some presence around me that I had to get rid of, in order to have my peace back again:)
If the presence around you feels unfriendly, buy some sage (burn it  in your room)and ask something powerful that you believe in (God, Angels) to help you to free yourself and cleanse yourself from that presence. Surrounding and feeling yourself with light (imagine whatever color you like) always helps. You can also start wearing a protective gemstone like black turmalin.

I don't see Lights ,orbs , energies ,auras or such things , I just always have a feeling that someone's watching me , starring at me ._. ( when i'm alone ) . Anyway i'll visit a psychologist next week ( cuz my mom's friend is a psychologist and he's out of town and coming back next week Q_Q ) .

About the occult thing , it's bullsh1t , well I don't belive in such things , cuz there's always a good explanation for everything that happens around you :D.

Totami

well after ur reply i think ur good...i dont think u need help,u just need to relax. :police:

Offline sakurabak

I don't see Lights ,orbs , energies ,auras or such things , I just always have a feeling that someone's watching me , starring at me ._. ( when i'm alone ) . Anyway i'll visit a psychologist next week ( cuz my mom's friend is a psychologist and he's out of town and coming back next week Q_Q ) .

About the occult thing , it's bullsh1t , well I don't belive in such things , cuz there's always a good explanation for everything that happens around you :D.

Do whatever seems right to you:) Just remember that I felt same thing and psychology is my hobby:)

I like her for example:

Watched those two aswell  some time ago:)

Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 11:28 am by sakurabak

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

LOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 11:42 am by ☠EvilTouch☠