Epic Perfect World

Descent bug thread

Offline JuJuBeez

• MooooOooooOOoo~
Thanks for the help Elly, I really didn't notice God's Giving selling socket stones. Blah, nub attack!

Taking Signature Requests -  Click Here!

Offline skankd

lvl145 mobs in starry wilds are purposly removed?
if yes, could you tell me why?
Skankd - 150 BM
Mastah - 147 Mystic
Taigen - 147 Seeker
NiggaTank - 145 Barb

Offline siricouture

I can't log into the game. It keeps saying "incorrect username of password" when it's not.
I have the current version of the game, it's the Descent theme when I open up patcher and element client. I can obviously log on the main site with the exact same info but not in the game.

Edit:  it tells me the server is online
Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 12:51 am by siricouture
sir what will i do.. when i crafted my pan gu into a scroll of tome to create my lvl 7 tome.. it says that "you manufactured scroll of tome" but suddenly it was gone when i checked my inventory.. what happend sir?

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
sir what will i do.. when i crafted my pan gu into a scroll of tome to create my lvl 7 tome.. it says that "you manufactured scroll of tome" but suddenly it was gone when i checked my inventory.. what happend sir?
It's the same thing happened to me. You just need to run "patcher" and the bug will be gone.

Offline Genji

• Beginner
i can't open my character (Genji) after i have bug report, every element client running and i click the start at my character, element client closed, i try every time but that is not use, but i try to log in with other character i can played, please help me!!!!!

Offline tragedy

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but..the Lotus Floater flyer (Opalescent Kirin) is gone from any NPC. I can't find it anywhere. Was that on purpose, or just a bug? I hope it comes back soon, I love that flyer :(
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline narwhal362

Hey guys,

I keep getting Error:
Update the list of file errors

and if I hit OK it just closes everything out.

Any ideas?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can't log into the game. It keeps saying "incorrect username of password" when it's not.
I have the current version of the game, it's the Descent theme when I open up patcher and element client. I can obviously log on the main site with the exact same info but not in the game.

Edit:  it tells me the server is online
register game account here:
http://epicpw.com/panel/register.php

Hey guys,

I keep getting Error:
Update the list of file errors

and if I hit OK it just closes everything out.

Any ideas?
reboot PC and start auto updating again, it should help

Offline Wolfo

• Free Thinkers are dangerous.
  • Characters: Wolfo
  • Faction: Virtue
Agatio, i already got Enough Influence to buy my Share the Stealth book but why can't i get it? the book its still red and i can't get it.i got 695 influence and i'd need 675 to get it help me plz

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
Agatio, i already got Enough Influence to buy my Share the Stealth book but why can't i get it? the book its still red and i can't get it.i got 695 influence and i'd need 675 to get it help me plz

easy answer is that u dont just need influence u need prestige also for those books u need 3.5k prestige

the new Human Flyer has the speed of 3.30 and max Speed of 6.60 idk if u already knew or if someone already post this prob yet

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
you also need enough prestige to unlock that set of items. you can see how much prestige you need by hovering over the tab.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline bsqd2006

My charaters are Cungthu and mocphap. When I do the yellow quest in Morai map at NPC Pity Menti, the first quest is automate complete. I got dethroning a rat quest, then the client closed suddenly. I can't log in 2 my charaters when get that quest. Please help!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
does anybody have similar issue?

all i can advice for now would be reinstalling the game, if you have PWI, just download this:

EpicPW Descent Patch

Once you download the patch, please follow the instructions in info.txt file.
For more help, check this guide http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=709.msg5247
(guide is made for Genesis version, but it works in same way for Descent).

or if you already done this, please re-dowload the game from torrents

Offline bsqd2006

My characters are Cungthu and mocphap. When I do the yellow quest in Morai map at NPC Pity Menti, the first quest is automate complete. I got dethroning a rat quest, then the client closed suddenly. I can't log in 2 my characters when get that quest. Please help!
I have reinstalled the game and updated the version 25. but I still can't enter the game with 2 characters mocphap and Cungthu. The other characters of mine can play normaly. I think there is a bug in quest of NPC Pity Menti. Please help!