Epic Perfect World

Descent bug thread

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
i know this was mentioned but i didnt see it being answered. anyway, i cant seem to get wraithslayer's missive on none of the 3 toons. none of them can get the +x% prestige item too and requirements are met. any solution?

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I have reinstalled the game and updated the version 25. but I still can't enter the game with 2 characters mocphap and Cungthu. The other characters of mine can play normaly. I think there is a bug in quest of NPC Pity Menti. Please help!

Another person had the same issue, it IS a client sided issue, but I dont know the fix yet. Some people's clients crash when they enter the murid dungeon, others dont. I will try to look for a fix, but I can't promise anything.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Getting 1 Apo from universe chest instead of 4 :O
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!

Offline Ste_

Getting 1 Apo from universe chest instead of 4 :O

Happened to me last night too D:

Offline stefgeog

• Beginner
My characters are invisible.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
My characters are invisible.
Run the dxwebsetup.exe file in EPW\element\ folder

Offline bsqd2006

i can't open my character (Genji) after i have bug report, every element client running and i click the start at my character, element client closed, i try every time but that is not use, but i try to log in with other character i can played, please help me!!!!!
I had problem like that. I've resolved them! I downloaded full epicpw client with 5.2G and reinstalled game. I guest the patched update have a bug! Thanks!
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:46 pm by bsqd2006

Offline Runaway

• Nom nom nom ;...;
I don't know if this got mentioned cause I didn't read through all 8 pages but u can't track quests anymore :/ atleast not the morai or faction base ones.

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
I don't know if this got mentioned cause I didn't read through all 8 pages but u can't track quests anymore :/ atleast not the morai or faction base ones.

I've answered this before in this thread. :3

Just hit Show/Hide. It'll pop up the quest tracker. All will automatically show and to turn them off just hit track if you dont want to see it. This was a change that came with Descent.

Offline mrrolly

Not that many playing EPW would use it, due to the custom content of armors etc ingame...but did notice this at the end of the Morai Quest when you go to the Elder in Thousand Streams to collect your weapon.

Since when did Blademasters use spheres? The psychic cant use them :(

Hope this can be fixed.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Not that many playing EPW would use it, due to the custom content of armors etc ingame...but did notice this at the end of the Morai Quest when you go to the Elder in Thousand Streams to collect your weapon.

Since when did Blademasters use spheres? The psychic cant use them :(

Hope this can be fixed.
that is for balance purpose, if Psychic refined their wep = Over Powered  ;)

Offline bsqd2006

There is a bug in Descent patch. The genie cannot level up with character's experience or spirit! please help!

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
There is a bug in Descent patch. The genie cannot level up with character's experience or spirit! please help!

Simply hitting Infuse or Confirm several times, then proceeding to click Level Up should make it work. Speaking out of experience with the issue. :3

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:37 am by Lethal