Epic Perfect World

Descent manual patch

Offline ivychubs

• Beginner
Hi still having issues it tells me " the version and client are the same "please help me husband is gone camping and i want to play, thank you :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
start the game from EPW/element/elementclient.exe or just click start on patcher, it should work

Offline Vivi

I keep getting this "The Dynamic link library 'd3dx9_42.dll' could not be found"

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The game engine has been updated to utilize DirectX 9.0c. If you encounter an error that states "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_42 was not found" you will need to update your DirectX End-User Runtime. It is located at:
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35

Offline trouble

ok now the only thing left that its saying now. is this ( the dynamic link library 'MSVCP80.dll' could not be found.) anything on that? but everything else loaded up and started just fine.

Offline Tankman

• Beginner
  • Like rawr and stuff!
Come on man...is the server up or down?  >:(
I live every day with this curse of the broken hearted...The pain that we never let go and the words unspoken

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline guillhermece00

• Beginner
hello I'm new player where I put the patch update, I'm downloading it by torrent full (recommended), can help me? Thank you!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
it's not required anymore, start the game from EPW_launcher and let it update itself :)

Offline shadowpanther1

• Beginner
Agatio notice you put someone as a gs that disrespects there faction members ie pammy

Offline CuteLucy11

• Beginner
  • (o^ w ^o) H3llo~ EveryOne <3
 :( Why, Need take so long' the PATCH?

Offline portugalas

Luminance purple qeust bug give just 100 prestige not 200 like other alliance ?? ;D

Offline pipoy21

• Beginner
PLEASE ADD XP FOR 7 DAYS ONLY
 :D

Offline Orukazi

• Beginner
'm verifying my file now its taking some time I EVEN DID THE SAME THING IN THE VIDEO D: but each time it say corrupted file on the luancher and now Im verifying it someone help ;-;

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Uhm patcher sometimes stuck for some reason :s If it happens you have to reboot your PC and start updating again