Helller- 150 R8 Demon Wiz
Xehli- 150 R8 Demon Archer
AceVno- 150 R8 Demon Veno
Clressill- 150 Demon Assassin
Astrotic- 150 Cleric
And Counting.

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
OK that new link is 10x faster than the original one and it seems to be working so far
30mins on the new link
15hrs on the Ag. link

Offline jason

I also used this link  Thanks for posting this link!!   As many people are facing problems downloading, I have uploaded the patch on another website. I do not know if a normal user can share mirror for patch so please wait for GM approval

UNTIL A GM GIVES GO AHEAD, PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT

Please wait for GM approval before you download

http://www.2shared.com/file/3szp6QuU/EPW_Descent_v22.html?

I went ahead and downloaded it anyways, and its legit.
 Thanks for the link, was hoping someone would post a working one.

Offline hypnos

Admin more mirrors for patch please  :(

Offline Mantus

Yesh plz cuz 5kb/s is just insane  :(

Offline Duchess

• Beginner
I also used this link  Thanks for posting this link!!   As many people are facing problems downloading, I have uploaded the patch on another website. I do not know if a normal user can share mirror for patch so please wait for GM approval

UNTIL A GM GIVES GO AHEAD, PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT

Please wait for GM approval before you download

http://www.2shared.com/file/3szp6QuU/EPW_Descent_v22.html?

I went ahead and downloaded it anyways, and its legit.
 Thanks for the link, was hoping someone would post a working one.
Thank you very much!!! Finally this one is running update!

Offline ulysses17

• Beginner
y i cant download the patch???? :( :( :(

Gm can u fix it plssss....

i want to play...

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
Why it wont let me download the patch 22?
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline Katyana

• "Hey Ed.. Nice cantaloupes"
Can anyone please help me. I was able to play the game just fine yesterday before the patch, and when I dl the patch from 2shared and follow the "How To" steps from AceVno's post. But even tho it's telling me the client version and patch version are the same, the update bar is telling me it failed. But I can still click on the "Start" button to open up the game window. Then when I try to login it's telling me unable to connect to server. I tried rebooting the comp but still the same. Is there any way to fix this without redownloading everything? Please help me someone!

Offline LilMsFish

its not letting me DL the patch on both links....i tried for almost 3hrs already...any1 can post a new link or something?

Offline TugginMyPuddah

• n00b
  • End poverty/war/greed/be kind to your fellow man
Mediafire is the worst place to have us download patch from, there just a horrible site.
End War, Poverty, Corporate Greed, Corruption. We are ALL human, therefor, we are all in this together on this tiny planet. Educate, Inspire, BE the change YOU want to see in the World.

Offline pipoy21

• Beginner
HOW TO UPDATE THE EPIC PW

Offline seraphis96

Can anyone please help me. I was able to play the game just fine yesterday before the patch, and when I dl the patch from 2shared and follow the "How To" steps from AceVno's post. But even tho it's telling me the client version and patch version are the same, the update bar is telling me it failed. But I can still click on the "Start" button to open up the game window. Then when I try to login it's telling me unable to connect to server. I tried rebooting the comp but still the same. Is there any way to fix this without redownloading everything? Please help me someone!
same prob here I just down the whole game it's my first time playing epic pw and it gives me the same error  :| it seems we have to wait:|

Offline trouble

ok so this is messed up. my laptop im able to do all the updates and so on. not a problem. now my desktop on the other hand. well that's not working. i get ( update files corrupted, unable to update./ version and client are same,/ The dynamic link library 'MSVCP80.dll' could not be found,/ unable to close the patchier of progressing, update interrupted.) those are the screen that pop up when i try to do something with the game. so i go and look to see if the msvcp80 file is there. well it is still there so something is messing with the download. so i re-download it all like 4 times. nothing new. i restart my comp like 5 times. no progress. the only thing im thinking of doing is deleting everything and start fresh. but yet im not wanting to wait 2 hours to get everything going again. Agatio i know your doing all you can but whats the news so far?

Offline locust

"The Dynamic link library 'd3dx9_42.dll' could not be found"

this is what im getting when i try to open the exe and click on start. My question is is it really necessary to "downgrade" my v11 directx to a v9 in order play PWEPIC. (i was able to update my PW with the patch and its giving me that "update server connection fails on my client and when i attempt to play itll show the d3dx9_42.dll error). any work arounds?  :-[