Epic Perfect World

Unbalanced...

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Soooo to sum it up...

Eps are op cause high defense and high atk.

Venos are op cause pets and 0pdef.

Mystics are op cause absorb soul.

Seekers are op because they one shot everything even more now.

Sins are op because...sins.

Barbs got way too high dmg boost and spammable stun so they are op too.

BMs can still stun lock, that's op.

Archers are hitting like trucks too, op.

Wizards and their fire combo...omg so hard hitting, op.

Psychics and their new skills and stuff and cards giving them even more atk level, so op.

Is this evident enough or is there a need for an explanation? lol...

ALL OP.... :'( nerf server

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
Everything is fine ! Lets go fishing come  ;D

Offline wannabepro

Everything is fine ! Lets go fishing come  ;D

Yes very balanced lol
MG classes(a lot free crit with cards) hits easy LA BUFFED classes 30k crits even if ppl got end game gear(both mdef neck+belt), maxed nuema etc
This serv now looks like First person shooter

Araqiel

Yes very balanced lol
MG classes(a lot free crit with cards) hits easy LA BUFFED classes 30k crits even if ppl got end game gear(both mdef neck+belt), maxed nuema etc
This serv now looks like First person shooter

LA classes were getting one hits by mages before, 30k crit is nothing that havent been seen before

Reliant

at least medium r8 demon EA's (0 - chan, 2x - int or so) are able to kill something more often in 1v1 now.

Offline wannabepro

LA classes were getting one hits by mages before, 30k crit is nothing that havent been seen before

Really? Hit buffed targets 30k easy? Blue 130 lvl?

Araqiel

Really? Hit buffed targets 30k easy? Blue 130 lvl?
is ok, u dont have to believe, afterall u r the pvp expert on this server

Vegas

This, hierod full buffed EAs before.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
@ Venom / Zephyr

Your lack of knowledge is boring.

You seem like you don't know who I m.
I'm Cleric and I don't get any fun to play a class totaly broken.

Cards ruin everything for Cleric. There are too much attack magic from cards, It make Schackle, UVD, heals, damage, totaly unbalanced.
Cards give too much defense, cleric can tank like hell and keep a high base/max attack magic for heals. It makes Cleric even more broken. This class shouldn't have this amount of attack mag with a HA/vit or support/hybrid build. Too much ridicule.

I'm Cleric since I play this server, there aren't any "QQ", It's just than Cleric is going to be like sin. An easy class than everyone will play because totaly broken.

Cards stats for cleric are ridicule, it seriously need to be changed/removed.

I will say nothing about new Cyclone..
Magical Shackle...
Pious Blessing cd...
Seal of God cd...
R8 bonus...

Offline BriEsT

• Don
@ Venom / Zephyr

Your lack of knowledge is boring.

You seem like you don't know who I m.
I'm Cleric and I don't get any fun to play a class totaly broken.

Cards ruin everything for Cleric. There are too much attack magic from cards, It make Schackle, UVD, heals, damage, totaly unbalanced.
Cards give too much defense, cleric can tank like hell and keep a high base/max attack magic for heals. It makes Cleric even more broken. This class shouldn't have this amount of attack mag with a HA/vit or support/hybrid build. Too much ridicule.

I'm Cleric since I play this server, there aren't any "QQ", It's just than Cleric is going to be like sin. An easy class than everyone will play because totaly broken.

Cards stats for cleric are ridicule, it seriously need to be changed/removed.

I will say nothing about new Cyclone..
Magical Shackle...
Pious Blessing cd...
Seal of God cd...
R8 bonus...

PW was overall broken ever sence sins came out ( 1.4 w.e patch idk ) , I get ur point about EP dmg but , every class is atm "broken" . Besides if you think this is broken go try EP or any other class on pwi with S + cards :) .

scatterer3

Maybe so far I fought archers that don't have everything at top (meridian, cards, nuema, skills), they were pretty squishy.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Maybe so far I fought archers that don't have everything at top (meridian, cards, nuema, skills), they were pretty squishy.

wow no way  :  )))))))

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
So much crying. Just go play.  :tiger-1:

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
EPW was and still is the most balanced server, among privates and officials. But yes there's still room for improvements

As few other's have said, it's too early to tell. . .the hate on the beta testers are rather pointless. atleast half of them were regular pvp-ers from all the current big guilds.. (xpendable, artifex etc etc.)  So, you and others should really think twice about making such thinly veiled attacks on "pve beta testers"

Having said that, the patch is still quite new and ofc. not everything is perfect off the bat. Give it time, let everyone be done with gearing up and then if necessary your wishes might come true.

You also have to keep in mind that some people do not have these new things which puts them at a considerable disadvantage. . .There will be a certain imbalance of damage until most pkers get the better sets and max their Nuema stats. Give it some time, this is a fairly new patch which hasn't been out for a week yet, things need to settle down and then the damage can be looked into.

That's about it. If there are real or specific concerns about imbalance that you'd like to be taken seriously you're better off speaking to a staff member and not posting it on the forums if you want to avoid arguing and a trollfest.

Offline laszroth

• lightbearer
  • Logic
  • Characters: xLuciferx
  • Faction: Aether Director
That's about it. If there are real or specific concerns about imbalance that you'd like to be taken seriously you're better off speaking to a staff member and not posting it on the forums if you want to avoid arguing and a trollfest.

I agree to this also, people love to complain way TOO much & don't think, I mean the new stuff just came out so please people give it time, even IF all classes are indeed "Unbalance" like you say whocares just play the game have fun.

all levels & classes welcome, we do BH NW TW DS PvP PK PvE FBQ etc etc.

a few rules, No fighting in faction, No pking other members, most of all?
Have FUN!

whisper me ingame or Rosalita to join :)

150 r8 Sage Seeker xLuciferx
150 Demon Barb XGrav
136 Sin Chotic_Slash (soon to be sage)
135 Archer Leraje
136 BM Lightbearer (soon to be demon)