Epic Perfect World

Unbalanced...

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I am hiero-bugging R8 barbs, BM's, seekers with metal attacks, all other classes are easy to hiero with stun+quikshot (except cleric)

yea sure bro

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I have all crit/attack cards on veno, my damage stats don't seem that different. venos certainly haven't been overpowered by this expansion. :(

p.s. before someone QQs about the pet, the veno instance is retarded so it's going to take a few weeks for venos to get the hang of it = our pets still kind of suck right now with random skills/stats.

Offline tssrfire

Pretty sure most of those PvE beta testers know their classes better than you.

all i see is you care about sins same way i care about my bm and i will never role easy mode(god mode sins after patch) to 1 shot and talk trash in forums i never qq before see my post count i am alomst here for 1 and half and i am verry active in forums so why qq now becouse what i see now is sin 1 or 2 shoot any class almost any class now is that balance you guys taking about? bm no getting stun good if needed for balance but sin can kill other chars easily making other char players really mad

a well what i am posting this far anyway most of this server are sin lover any way have fun with op sins

Offline Droopeh

I have all crit/attack cards on veno, my damage stats don't seem that different. venos certainly haven't been overpowered by this expansion. :(

p.s. before someone QQs about the pet, the veno instance is retarded so it's going to take a few weeks for venos to get the hang of it = our pets still kind of suck right now with random skills/stats.
I agree.
Pets being overpowered? Pets just have a few more cc skills... The stats are as high as they were on this server's custom pets before patch.
We get two melee skills that scale on base PHYSICAL attack. Sage venos also get redstone venomworm, which is just a tiny increase in damage (demons don't even bother getting that). We get a 2 second paralyze that NOBODY uses and then our melee 1 spark costing FREEZE gets buffed to 100% accuracy (while sins have the same thing except it gives 50 chi).
Tl;dr Venos literally got no change in damage this patch apart from war avatars, only more CC (with war avatar pet it's 2 sec freeze + 2 sec stun x2)

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Ok ill give my 2 cents
I put full offence on my ea and hes a glass cannon now, i can reach up to 95k pattack and 94 atk lvls ( thats aps gear) In dph gears i get like 105k pattack  :rolleyes:
I put full defense on my barb, and hes tankier than before, nothing can kill him 1v1 for sure

This is with S cards and maxed nuemas
I think there is a bit of work to be done, but its good
Just think veno is a bit op, thats it
Last Edit: Apr 14, 2014, 01:53 pm by Odna
hell yea

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
I main two classes, seeker and BM. With cards, BM supporting in a mass(ish) PK setting using HF + Army Crusher/Hillborn, I was easily able to nuke mages and archers, as if they had no chance of survival. I agree that all classes received huge damage increases from the new spirit stat, but they did not receive enough defence to counteract that gain.

Also, seekers... Well, let me put it this way. If they do not block my combo, physical will effectively kill any squishy class, while the magic will deal with sins/archers/BMs/Barbs/other seekers/etc. I don't mean hits for 15ks, I mean archers have been suffering up to 90k when I go on them with a simple combo.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
I agree.
Pets being overpowered? Pets just have a few more cc skills... The stats are as high as they were on this server's custom pets before patch.
We get two melee skills that scale on base PHYSICAL attack. Sage venos also get redstone venomworm, which is just a tiny increase in damage (demons don't even bother getting that). We get a 2 second paralyze that NOBODY uses and then our melee 1 spark costing FREEZE gets buffed to 100% accuracy (while sins have the same thing except it gives 50 chi).
Tl;dr Venos literally got no change in damage this patch apart from war avatars, only more CC (with war avatar pet it's 2 sec freeze + 2 sec stun x2)

+1 yes.

Offline TacoBurrito900

• TW=REAL PK
  • TW=LIFE YOU DON'T LOG = KICK
  • Characters: SexSlaveOfSeby
  • Faction: Artifex
i see this patch going super good exmaple bms with dph now hit like truck and im glad of that because before they were onli there to roar and cc what if you give theam + dmg that will make theam more important to kill in a pvp

Offline EastCoast

bm def is paper now sux NH

Offline Reims

bm def is paper now sux NH
Now with war avatars and new skills, bms with def. lvl less than 85 are pretty much paper in mass pvp (TW specifically).

But in 1v1 with our normal def lvls we pretty much still a tank and fights still take a year or sth. to finish unless you put on your Att. lvl gear and can stun lock. I managed to defend a node point in NW crystal map solo against 4, 2 of which are psycs.

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Clerics are totaly unbalanced too now.

Too high def, too high attack, instant cd Cyclone broken.
Make half of the skills broken cuz of cards stats.

Can't even understand how you don't see it in the Beta Server.

Totaly ridicule how Cleric are like cata barb in mass PK.
Cards make this class totaly unbalanced like sins or mystics.

Make me mad again, but seriously how is it possible to let Cleric broken like it after a beta test ?
You are going to make this class, like Sin, all the trashs will play it cuz broken class.

Hope you nerf it fast, Cleric don't need cards.

Offline ~Venom~

Make me mad again, but seriously how is it possible to let Cleric broken like it after a beta test ?
You are going to make this class, like Sin, all the trashs will play it cuz broken class.

lel

Firstly compared to pretty much ANY arcane class clerics have the lowest p.def in game unless they are HA. I think the only class lower than a clerics is a psy.

And how the hell do clerics have to high of a magic atk when they had to give us a skill(UltraViolet dance) just so we could actually compete in PvP. Take away UVD and it'd take clerics so long to kill that it wouldn't be worth it anymore. Also I'm going to assume that you've never fought a Wiz or psy...or even a decent Mystic. If you think clerics are OP in terms of mag. atk then fasten your seat belt buddy.

So you're QQing because clerics FINALLY have a slightly hard hitting spam able skill? Plz take that ish elsewhere. Clerics are no different now than they were before the NH patch seeing as the only offensive skill they gave us is Great Cyclone >.> AND you have to be in VD/UVD to take full advantage of it.

Now the cata part confuses me a bit.
a)What faction would have their cleric in the forefront like that?
b)In NO way,shape,or form can a cleric ever be like a cata barb.. even in HA. I would love to see a cleric walking around with 80~90k+hp. Spam healing themselves is out because you have several classes that can cut down IH/Wellspring/SoR healing power.. I.E. Diminished Vigor(psy), Transfusion~Sublime Trasnfusion(mystic), Other clerics absorbing arrays, Arrow Inferno(archer).....all of this added to the fact that said cleric would be taking hits from everyone else...so..to that cleric I wish the best b/c I would love to see them walk out of that.

Sins have always been unbalanced there is no way around it... It just is. Mystics are not unbalanced in the least you just have to be smart abt how you kill them. I've killed several mystics on my cleric before so it is possible to do.

The last part really floored me though.

You talk abt how clerics are unbalanced yet you want to take away something that EVERY other (stronger/higher dmg dealing) class has...That sounds balanced for sure.

Good plan there bud.

Tl:DR

Clerics are not the be all and end all after the NH patch. They only made us a bit stronger in the Pk department just like every other class. Nerf-ing great cyclone wouldn't do anything compared to other skills we have. And taking away the card system from cleric would not only unbalance the game as a whole you'd have an entire class population (arguably the most important class) pissed off.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Ok ill give my 2 cents
I put full offence on my ea and hes a glass cannon now, i can reach up to 95k pattack and 94 atk lvls ( thats aps gear) In dph gears i get like 105k pattack  :rolleyes:
I put full defense on my barb, and hes tankier than before, nothing can kill him 1v1 for sure

This is with S cards and maxed nuemas
I think there is a bit of work to be done, but its good
Just think veno is a bit op, thats it

bish wtf 105k attack, WHICH PART OF BODEH YOU INJECT STERIODS INTO? CAUSE I FRIGGIN GET 90K-120K P ATTACK FROM 3 SPARK, im at 50k-68k w/o spark 97 attack levels DPH

Offline Amplitude

"I can't take not being able to fight against clerics and since we're talking about unbalanced stuff pls nerf clerics i can't kill them i just can't QQ"
Dude.. cleric's not even on the list of what people want nerfed.

sorround

Soooo to sum it up...

Eps are op cause high defense and high atk.

Venos are op cause pets and 0pdef.

Mystics are op cause absorb soul.

Seekers are op because they one shot everything even more now.

Sins are op because...sins.

Barbs got way too high dmg boost and spammable stun so they are op too.

BMs can still stun lock, that's op.

Archers are hitting like trucks too, op.

Wizards and their fire combo...omg so hard hitting, op.

Psychics and their new skills and stuff and cards giving them even more atk level, so op.

Is this evident enough or is there a need for an explanation? lol...