Epic Perfect World

Unbalanced...

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
I don't know if I'm the only one thinking this but server became unbalanced with this patch...

Archers are OP now same as DPH sins...
I'm archer and i had 47k-70k phys attack, 1040 dex with 85 attack lvl, now i have 57k-80k phys attack, 1070 dex with 96 attack lvl.
I am hiero-bugging R8 barbs, BM's, seekers with metal attacks, all other classes are easy to hiero with stun+quikshot (except cleric)
Somehow I managed to hit veno 40k with Kiss of the snake after i shot Take Aim...
Hitting EA's and Sins 15k with auto-attack...

We all got massive damage boost, very low defense, even people who tried to boost their defense are still easier to kill than before patch.

This isn't hating, I just want to see other people's opinion about class balance...

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
Thats how the game it is , ow and it depends on the one who is playing
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Archers op now??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

u are 1st person who said that after patch

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
my question is o.o how the eff did you get 1070 dex when i can barely pass 870 as a channel

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
i have x2 dex on every piece of gear and +19 on r8 bow
and add 30 from cards

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
and add 30 from cards

wow o.o im just attack level based and channel, but i get what you mean, however what im honestly confused on is that i did what you did about auto attack...i did 12k spam...however the difference with mine was that im channel and im spamming skills i do like 6-15k and im 97 attack levels

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
wait a min...did 1v1 against a veno....yea we aint the only 1s OP....she just did a combo and i got 2 shotted...

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
and add 30 from cards
I wonder if this is possible for my sage sin >=3

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
People have the option to use/switch between defensive and offensive cards, as well as weapons and ornaments. I for one, switch between all three and it works efficiently.

everything seems the same to me, sure we got a little bit of a damage boost but from what I've seen most of the DD classes are using offensive cards and sacrificing their defence for that, as for you hiero bugging WR's I actually notice a big difference with their defences, it seems rather low than before due to every player racking up attack levels and physical/magic attack stats + Spirit levels which renders the WR's defence levels useless, so then it all comes down to their raw defences.

As for DPH Assassins being overpowered, I would slightly have to agree on that BUT from personal experience I've noticed that if you know how to play a DPH Assassin PROPERLY, then it performs well in any type of PK.
Although DPH Assassins are overpowered in your opinion, how many do you see nowadays who know how to play it? all you'll see running around on this server for a long long time is APS assassins with 3.33 interval rank 8 gears, either way people will make complaints about this class no matter what.

For now, all you will be killing is unbuffed rpkers. PvP of that type has always been the same, hiero bugging random people etc so you can't really judge if things are balanced or not. Until guilds start mass pking again, we can't really talk about balance.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So much attack lvls ._. and ya, venos always been op depending on how you play it/build, just like any other class, their pets got better too.
I would say that what you do with your character's adds, their gear, cards, is how op you will consider yourself, not that just because you did whatever dmg to someone makes that class op, it just depends on the way you modify.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You also have to keep in mind that some people do not have these new things which puts them at a considerable disadvantage. The Spirit stat is what mainly increases your damage, but I've noticed that Archers (or any class) with full cards hitting me for less than what you mentioned on my veno (without buffs or fox form). For example, Daunting hits 10k-11k crits which archers with attack lvls hit me from before the update. There will be a certain imbalance of damage until most pkers get the better sets and max their Nuema stats. Give it some time, this is a fairly new patch which hasn't been out for a week yet, things need to settle down and then the damage can be looked into.

Offline tssrfire

People have the option to use/switch between defensive and offensive cards, as well as weapons and ornaments. I for one, switch between all three and it works efficiently.

everything seems the same to me, sure we got a little bit of a damage boost but from what I've seen most of the DD classes are using offensive cards and sacrificing their defence for that, as for you hiero bugging WR's I actually notice a big difference with their defences, it seems rather low than before due to every player racking up attack levels and physical/magic attack stats + Spirit levels which renders the WR's defence levels useless, so then it all comes down to their raw defences.

As for DPH Assassins being overpowered, I would slightly have to agree on that BUT from personal experience I've noticed that if you know how to play a DPH Assassin PROPERLY, then it performs well in any type of PK.
Although DPH Assassins are overpowered in your opinion, how many do you see nowadays who know how to play it? all you'll see running around on this server for a long long time is APS assassins with 3.33 interval rank 8 gears, either way people will make complaints about this class no matter what.

For now, all you will be killing is unbuffed rpkers. PvP of that type has always been the same, hiero bugging random people etc so you can't really judge if things are balanced or not. Until guilds start mass pking again, we can't really talk about balance.
^
wr defence comming useless and we get mostly usless skills just remove all skills and give us the good one dragon rise why wr only class abanded by gm and beta servers some say bm got damage boost too really ? no still bm got less damage when compare to other classes and our defence becomming uselss too so what we do stop pvp and do only pve to make our self look op like how pve beta testers want to see us like to be?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Go get def level cards, increase tier nuema to 5 on all cards(get spirit and pdef/mdef as high as u can) and use a def wep, and i bet u will not get hiero or any high enough damage  to tick u.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
As few other's have said, it's too early to tell. Many players haven't reached maximum spirit yet nor their ideal Avatar cards. Give it time, let everyone be done with gearing up and what not and get back to mass PKs. Then perhaps things that needs to be adjusted can be done so.

pve beta testers want to see us like to be?

majority of your post is quite untrue, regardless of how you feel about it.

the hate on the beta testers are rather pointless. atleast half of them were regular pvp-ers from all the current big guilds.. (xpendable, artifex etc etc.)  So, you and others should really think twice about making such thinly veiled attacks on "pve beta testers" and what not, it really won't get you anywhere other than making yourself look like a crying idiot. They've put in a lot of time and effort in testing out this whole patch in about a week and helped the server stay as close to being balanced as possible (you cannot truly reach absolute balance no matter what).  By all means raise your grievances about your unfortunate place in this game but don't point your fingers at others who are trying to help.

Having said that, the patch is still quite new and ofc. not everything is perfect off the bat. Give it time, let everyone be done with gearing up and then if necessary your wishes might come true.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Go get def level cards, increase tier nuema to 5 on all cards(get spirit and pdef/mdef as high as u can) and use a def wep, and i bet u will not get hiero or any high enough damage  to tick u.
^This lol..