Epic Perfect World

Meridian System

Offline ryanscore

• All is fair in a Perfect World.
I think I may have messed up on the my Meridian and was wondering if a gm could reset it because I clicked on a node in the level 1 CV node and then tried another but took me to the level 2 node, this is confusing to be honest and just want it reset so that I can try it out at a later date when I have a better understanding of this system. Thanks, your fellow Epic PW player.  :smiley:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
You did not mess it up.

As I understand it you get stats from unlocking more nodes.
Unlocking more nodes is done by clicking the little buttons that pop up when you select it. There is a random chance to hit a right one to unlock the next node.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
How do u mess up Meridian, u can't mess it up even if u would want to mess it up. It's just game of chance for better stats

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
You did not mess it up.

As I understand it you get stats from unlocking more nodes.
Unlocking more nodes is done by clicking the little buttons that pop up when you select it. There is a random chance to hit a right one to unlock the next node.

Pretty much this. In each tab, you're aiming for a Life/Open gate. Upon getting this, you'll be taken to the next tab to find another Life/Open gate. On the right side, it'll tell you how many Living Gates are remaining.

Offline ryanscore

• All is fair in a Perfect World.
Thanks a bunch for the info, I feel relieved that I didn't mess anything up especially in the beginning of this new expansion. lol  8)