Epic Perfect World

Primal books exchange

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Pretty simple, many many many many many many MANY people (usually demons) are making the mistake of getting the sage books.

What i suggest here is making an exchange forge, close to the primal book making forge where it'd be organized n the same way. Except to make a Sage book you'd have to have the Demon version of it and vice versa.

Thanks for reading and i'd like to hear some opinions  :police:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
The books say what the required Cultivation is. Also, the content guide mentioned the symbols for the skills. I really don't see how one would make the mistake of making the wrong skill. Not really against the idea but is it really that common to make the wrong skill?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The books say what the required Cultivation is. Also, the content guide mentioned the symbols for the skills. I really don't see how one would make the mistake of making the wrong skill. Not really against the idea but is it really that common to make the wrong skill?

I don't think it's a key feature but I can see how it's an easy mistake to make.

Having a forge to switch types would be helpful.

Offline Craggan

TBH I think it is. I've done it so many times even on the normal book forges and they really don't sell well in the AH or anyplace else since skill books are easy to make. I for one hate wasting the mats but have just moved on from it and chalked it up to my own stupidity.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
chalked it up to my own stupidity.
Well, this doesnt mean you're stupid. You just need to double check. I always do....just in case.

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
TBH I think it is. I've done it so many times even on the normal book forges and they really don't sell well in the AH or anyplace else since skill books are easy to make. I for one hate wasting the mats but have just moved on from it and chalked it up to my own stupidity.
I feel your pain I always end up buying the wrong culti in boutique I wasted 50 gold because of that before :c

Offline Craggan

Well, this doesnt mean you're stupid. You just need to double check. I always do....just in case.

Yeah well it's just I always seem to be distracted and in a hurry when I do it. Thus why I said I"M A DUMB NOOB  :P

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I've seen one person over 20 hours in WC trading books for other cultivation. It's not common, and I don't think this should be implemented (Although, I'm neutral). Besides, only stupid people would make this mistake...

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
It is, just see how many people wc for a primal book trade.

I made this mistake last night before nw, it had started for like 2 minutes and my squad was waiting on me so in the rush i didn't notice.
I don't even have much of a problem with my mistake, with 4 toons i can do dailies on, 2 of them which i haven't even started on primal (so first day i'll get 80 primordial bood each toon i haven't started on primal) and only my barb being the only demon, i can replace that blood quite fast, anyone else who doesn't work too much on their alts it can be a bit more frustrating.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
not a bad suggestion +1
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline EastCoast

Its hard to pay attention for 10 seconds and read the skill before they take it  :rolleyes:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
apparently yes....
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~