Epic Perfect World

Revamped Abaddon and Seat of Torment

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I'm sure everyone has been trying to get titles and there is a certain title that needs a few bosses from various FBs. Well the others are easy, but the revamped SoT and Abaddon are a pain in the ass if you don't know what you're doing. Here, I'll explain how to get to, and kill, every important boss in both the instances. This will include the BH bosses, culti bosses and the title bosses. Also, I'd like to thank ladyvanos and Johannia for helping me work it out the first time. (you guys rock)

Another nub guide by Nubroids
Last Edit: Sept 06, 2016, 12:31 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Nice. I've seen a lot of people ask how to do these.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ryuboo you are God of guides

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
  • Characters: Sehanine-150 Archer.
Great guide. Thank you adding the screen shots. No mention of the green traps for Hellfire? (Just incase 150's arnt in pt when one does it)

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Lol I can see him dieing fast then lol ban him plz gms way too OP
Last Edit: Apr 13, 2014, 03:06 pm by ladyvanos

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I learned the hard way about the Puppeteer boss.  So I used my cleric as the sacrificial lamb (and hoped it didn't teleport my archer).

But yeah, good guide, because those two places are no longer my friends. Not that I liked SOT in its old version, but yeah.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
Btw... Sticky this please. Guide is good and informative ( :tiger-12: :tiger-13: :tiger-14: better than mine) should be at top of page so everyone can see it when needed.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I learned the hard way about the Puppeteer boss.  So I used my cleric as the sacrificial lamb (and hoped it didn't teleport my archer).

But yeah, good guide, because those two places are no longer my friends. Not that I liked SOT in its old version, but yeah.

I never even realised it had a special. I guess being a veno running up, amping etc took just the amount of time needed to spark trough the special. Oh the things you learn from reading occasional guides.

Btw... Sticky this please. Guide is good and informative ( :tiger-12: :tiger-13: :tiger-14: better than mine) should be at top of page so everyone can see it when needed.

I second this.

Offline ladyvanos

• Old Player
I never even realised it had a special. I guess being a veno running up, amping etc took just the amount of time needed to spark trough the special. Oh the things you learn from reading occasional guides.

I second this.
:normal-5: :tiger-49: so you agree it is better than mine.... I kill you. Stalk you. Watch you sleep.....

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for guides.

Offline Johania

btw +1 to make it sticky

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

I knew about it, but I thought that if I killed her fast enough (she had 100k left before she teleported me) that I'd be okay.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This was sooo needed, TY for making my epw life easier with your guides!
Last Edit: Apr 13, 2014, 06:07 pm by ßℓιs

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Thank you for this. >< I had no idea what to do. :< Just how to get to card bosses.  :tiger-27:
What am I even doing?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Thank you for this. >< I had no idea what to do. :< Just how to get to card bosses.  :tiger-27:
Oh shoot....I completely forgot about the card bosses. I'm pretty tired and sleepy right now, I'll add them tomorrow along with the Queen of Agony for SoT and Hellfire's Energy Star.