Epic Perfect World

New Guy

Offline Raiden

• Characters: PooP
Hey im new to Epic and i dont know witch class to start
I need someone that deals high dmg,teamwork,debuff who is that ?
Suggest me some classes pls :D TY

Reliant

ok so basically every class is decent except EA and it's most OP at the same time.
For EA u need farm farm farm (-chan balanced, -5 x int on r8 OP/ </~(-2x int) on r8 = UP
Everything else is personal preference.
:D

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
Blademasters=can use 4 weaps (claw,axe,swords,pike) has many stuns,can tank if played right, phys marrow(increases phys def but lowers mdef),magic marrow(opposite of phys marrow),has many aoe attacks

Archers=long range,has immunity buff for a short time,blood vow skill(reduces target hp and increases damage taken) has stealth(ataraxia) but needs leap left and leap right skill because of 0 movement speed during ataraxia

Barbarians=tanky,they hit like 5 trucks,can transform into tiger, has invoke(reduces all damage taken by a lot),has least stuns though

Sins=dph(damage per hit) or aps,has many chi skills,has many stuns,hits hard but squishy,can stealth w.out movement reduce

Seekers=can increase def lvls,has many aoes,can reduce enemy atk lvls and def lvls,has moderate amount of stuns,tanky

Venos=has many debuffs,only job that can use battle pets(other than mystics),can transform into fox,can remove buffs,can use bewitch(transforms enemy player into a a animal which can't attack),has only 2 aoes

Sorry for not explaining the others (mystics,psychics,clerics,wizards) I dunno how they work >~<
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2014, 08:33 am by Kokoro, Reason: mistake in typing at veno description

Ennaoj

The person above me answered your question, so I'd just say:
WELCOME to EPW!!!

:tiger-40: :tiger-40: :tiger-40:

Offline こころ

• #1 Weeaboo
  • i will return.....someday TωT
  • Characters: _Kokoro_
WELCOME to EPW!!!

Not really haven't described the other 4 jobs I'm a useless nab :normal-12:

Reliant

WELCOME to EPW!!!

cute avy <3

Ennaoj

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Try various characters, see what you like most.

Offline sakurabak

Hey im new to Epic and i dont know witch class to start
I need someone that deals high dmg,teamwork,debuff who is that ?
Suggest me some classes pls :D TY

Watch some pvp videos, get inspired by a class (player). Without a will to become good, every class will be just ok.
It takes some serious practise  to become good and a fair amount of farming to acquire some nice gears.
If you become good, game becomes real fun.
Just choose your 3 favorite classes, we can help with more details.

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
welcome to epw
classes i would recommend:

easiest class to learn with good damage and Great tanking ability is WB. Easiest to gear since dragon set is Fine(an r8 wep with def level would be handy for tanking). but to be a really good WB takes years. i ve played it for 1 year and i can't say i'm any good
BM is most OP physical class because it is well rounded and got many stuns/paralyze/seals. fun to play but takes Skill to be really good at.
Mystic = insta heal, can stun/sleep with pets, ABsorb soul, knockback,
Veno = in all my playing at EPW this class have given me most trouble, I don't even dare 1vs1 a good veno on my barb it's given me too many nightmares (gg). Debuffs you, Bewitches you(turns you to a little helpless pulp< strong Magic attacks, that Pdef Debuff + pet attack, Has foxform for tanking and kiting away.
most OP 1vs1 class in game imo.

have fun. :D

SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Blademasters are secondary tanks, main CC class with debuffs. Can use multiple weapons when fighting for greater skill choice. Good class to farm with if aps. Tons of aoes, melee.
Archers are heavy long range DDs that can deal both physical and magical damage, only other class besides assassins that can stealth (no movement tho), high crit class.
Barbarians are main tanks, top HP class, good class to farm with if aps. Melee.
Assassins are single target hunters, stealthed fishes you don't want to meet. High crit class. Damage dodging and status dodging defensive skills. Good class to farm with if aps. A lot of controlling skills, melee.
Seekers are secondary tanks that can manipulate enemy attack/defense levels with different stances and combos. Can transfer debuffs to the target. Good amount of aoes. Can deal both physical and magical damage. Melee + range
Venomancers are main debuffers, using pets as tanks/DDs, fox form to increase survivality. Versatile squad role. Melee in fox form, ranged in human form.
Mystics are secondary healers using summons, plants to debuff, and long range magical and non-elemental DDs.
Psychics are heavy long range DDs, top speed casters, they base on stances aka voodoo that manipulate self defense/attack levels. Good amount of aoes, reflect buffs.
Clerics are the main healers/buffers. Long-lasting sleep & immobilize skills. Ranged magical and physical damage.
Wizards are heavy long range DDs, good amount of aoes/CC skills.

Deeply BASE of basics, but meh.
Read more here and make your choice.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
the girl above me pretty much sums it up

and

Whalecum to EPW <3
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Raiden

• Characters: PooP

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'd be one of those who say all classes are good, it just depends on your preferences. Kay so, my opinion on:

Archers - Great for long range PvP, I've seen both tanky archers and squishy ones, it just depends on your build; Either pick to have really high dmg to kill the opponent before they even realize what hit them but be squishy, or be tanky, not do as much high dmg but survive longer and eventually kill the target. I hate and love that skill archers have that make them immune to dmg for a certain amount of time. Despise the hf and so many debuffs skill D: Annoying thing would be that your dmg reduces once people get close to you.

Clerics - I love this class, (adding the fact i've been playing one for 4yrs) best healers (most, not everyone heals great) some just pick to go elf mage instead. Gotta love those shells/shields, buffs and healing, makes them hard to kill. So many controlling the enemy skills, one i hate and love is the sleep seal, it's the best thing ever to try killing someone and randomly get slept for that huge amount of time unless someone hits you, you'd think that's a bad thing but to me, it's a life saver xD

Barbarians - Best tanking class, as everyone knows already. I love this class for NW since getting hit and dying less gives you a great amount of points. Barbs are great for PvP also ofc since they are really hard to kill and run fast, downside is everyone is gonna try to kill you since most barbs are hard to kill alone (all depends on the build).

Psychics - Gosh, how i hate & love their voodoos, them silencing effects on other people e.e psychics can be wayyy too tanky or wayyy too squishy, but deadly. Not a fan of playing psychics but if i would pick them, it would be for their voodoos, sage bubble (purifies) stuns, & aoe skills.

Assasins - I find it funny because every person i've met has a sin for an alt, for PvE, or just to kill someone easier. Is it just me or almost every time someone fails to kill someone else they go "Let me get my sin". Moving on, I've seen tanky sins and squishy sins, both sage and demons are good, just gotta do your own research to compare and pick your best. They have so many controlling skills. I personally think APS sins are the best, but also think APS is not a skill, anyone can spark and aps kill, but surviving is indeed a skill, there's a difference.

Blademasters - Don't know much but what i do like about this class is their Marrows, the skill they use to increase either physical or magical defense, it's annoying at the same time. Also, i see bms spam stunning people and aps, which also is not a freaking skill, it's just a way of killing someone you know is able to kill you if you allow them to move, again, surviving is a skill though, not aps. Their HF skill is a bitch.

Mystics - Another healing class, they hit hard. Seen both squishy and tanky ones, only annoying and great thing is their quick spam healing. They have this increase magic attack skill, i've been one shotted by it before it's like, Woah.

Venomancers - Love them, my main is a veno. This class can be both tanky and squishy, most i see around are tanky af. Pets help kill and debuff the enemy. Turning people into animals just to annoy them is fun. Being able to give someone a spark or two is great in pretty much any occasion. Parasitic Nova is annoying and a great skill (Specially if demon) Purifying the enemy is a great advantage (i personally love purging sparks) and ofc bramble, i've seen people kill themselves trying to aps a veno, Funnnn.

Again, this is MY opinion on different classes and why i'd prefer one or the other based on what i know. I did not write about seekers or wizards because I don't know enough to talk about them.

Welcome to EPW!
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2014, 08:07 pm by ßℓιs

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
I suggest a mystic, if they work with their team they can win SO much easier, they have pretty high dmg and they can also be pretty tanky if self buffed.