Epic Perfect World

Keep on DCing.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
It's been all day I keep randomly DCing. Like once every 2-3 hours (?)

Anything going on I still dont know about?D:
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
nothign wrong with the server :/
check for your computer, installed programs and stuff u dont need to have installed.

bvanharjr

Verify your client. Even if it boots up fine there may be an issue within one of the files that's causing the DC's.

Not a server-side issue though.

Offline TRafalgar

• Noob
  • I am not a Pro, I am not good
  • Characters: TRafalgar/DoubleOseven
no problem in sever

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
It's been all day I keep randomly DCing. Like once every 2-3 hours (?)

Anything going on I still dont know about?D:

Try connecting using epica 1 or 2,  epica 3 was dcing for me aswell but when I switched it stopped.

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
All depends on your connection and interferences really and some how what is installed on your system whether it is in-conflict with the EPW client or not...

For example:

If you using DSL connection - make sure from your provider that there is no line static on your connection

If you using 3G connection - make sure that your provider's radio frequency signal is strong and without any limitations like able to support your area fully with 3G coverage else your connection will have drops in signal because of searching for connections even if your connected to the internet with internet access

And finally yes...check your files on your client that they are 100% ok else you will connect to EPW server but will be loosing connection due to conflicts. Run fixit.bat from your EPW launcher folder and see if it not fixing your problem or from the interface screen of EPW (boot-up screen) run the VERIFY button to check your files installed of your client for consistency.

Hope you find this usefull. Have a nice.

Offline WreckedPsy

• Characters: WreckedPsy
  • Faction: Warning
i keep dcing everytime i attack

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
Try to restart ur internet connection, or pc
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
All depends on your connection and interferences really and some how what is installed on your system whether it is in-conflict with the EPW client or not...

For example:

If you using DSL connection - make sure from your provider that there is no line static on your connection

If you using 3G connection - make sure that your provider's radio frequency signal is strong and without any limitations like able to support your area fully with 3G coverage else your connection will have drops in signal because of searching for connections even if your connected to the internet with internet access

And finally yes...check your files on your client that they are 100% ok else you will connect to EPW server but will be loosing connection due to conflicts. Run fixit.bat from your EPW launcher folder and see if it not fixing your problem or from the interface screen of EPW (boot-up screen) run the VERIFY button to check your files installed of your client for consistency.

Hope you find this usefull. Have a nice.

Only know one internet connection? Don't comment if clueless. :)

Offline WreckedPsy

• Characters: WreckedPsy
  • Faction: Warning
Try to restart ur internet connection, or pc

i've reset my connection and my pc hundred times, i even redownload my client, but still the same problem, everytime i attack gets me DC :(

Offline Lethargy

i've reset my connection and my pc hundred times, i even redownload my client, but still the same problem, everytime i attack gets me DC :(

Network incompatibilities would also be caused by firewall settings too. Try disabling your firewall / allowing EPW through the firewall, and see if that helps anything. If all else fails and you've tried everything perhaps its your internet connection itself, and you may want to get your ISP to reset your connection