Epic Perfect World

ha ha ha no gold....

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
I was think about donating (cuz i have no life be on this game) but I kind of semi afriad because i voted 2 days ago then there was a rollback and THENNN i lost all my gold :> so....wtf....when the gold coming back o-e

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Taking in fact that 1 vote= 2 golds... i don't find any big loss cause of that rollback, few people(like me) farmed cards in that hour when we worked after nh patch, and i got rolled back to no cards..so..i guess donating it's safe as far as all people got their golds o.o even me. Idk, it's up to you if u donate or not. But i don't believe u will lose any of your donation.

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
Taking in fact that 1 vote= 2 golds... i don't find any big loss cause of that rollback, few people(like me) farmed cards in that hour when we worked after nh patch, and i got rolled back to no cards..so..i guess donating it's safe as far as all people got their golds o.o even me. Idk, it's up to you if u donate or not. But i don't believe u will lose any of your donation.

See now If I have my (2gold) In the first place it wouldnt really be much of a idk moment but the fact that they said that gold get sent back to people and i havent even gotten mines how am i suppost to know if im even gonna get my donation gold? thats all I'm saying....

Offline SeemsLegit

People donate all the time. Donating (As far as the page goes) is automatic now, and happens within 15 minutes of donating. If you're really skeptical about it, just donate a small amount (1$) and see if you receive it. If you do, donate more. Though, I'm sure there isn't a problem with receiving gold at this moment.
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
People donate all the time. Donating (As far as the page goes) is automatic now, and happens within 15 minutes of donating. If you're really skeptical about it, just donate a small amount (1$) and see if you receive it. If you do, donate more. Though, I'm sure there isn't a problem with receiving gold at this moment.

oh so you have time to awsner my forum post but not my text hahahahahah

close this plz

cevans1290

He was helping, stfu if won't accept c: lal.

Opulence

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
lost your gold? O_O *knocks on wood* i didnt lose any D:
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
also just donated a little bit ago and all came in fine :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I was think about donating (cuz i have no life be on this game) but I kind of semi afriad because i voted 2 days ago then there was a rollback and THENNN i lost all my gold :> so....wtf....when the gold coming back o-e

u can donate safetly, donations and votes are 2 diferent scrips separated from each other.
if u lost ur voting gold due to that rollback u will need to post it on Helpdesk so Agatio can take care of it.