Epic Perfect World

Lets hate on farmers

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
So update revamped Warsong instance, I dont know exactly what else changed beside's adding 'poison' to heads, but its funny how I could be semi-afk protecting pavilions before update, and after I die no matter how hard I try(sad story ikr :tiger-12:), maybe it can be fixed If I level up my alts and get them r8, but then again whats the purpose of farming. But of course there is other way for farmers to get EC - BH, oh no wait, it was revamped as well, Hidden Dragon Den kinda cannot be done by 1 person, Abba is also messed up. So what do we have now? Twilight Temple? Cant be compared to spamming BHs or to Warsong, maybe its not your fault but you could've thought about doing something for us too

Waiting for hate posts because I am noob and I only complain

Offline Droopeh

The majority on this server (or at least the forums) seem to hate farmers/PvE oriented people. Tough luck I'm afraid  :-\

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I did it, just to try it out, with nirvana geared toons. And it works perfectly. I guess demonic gear it's good also. And since people buy general summer for 2k ec, just go pray to allah for 1 card, buy many golds, get demonic gear on alts and u can spam ws run as much as u want. I don't find anything wrong with warsong.Maybe it's just me. Good luck with it tho.
And better way to get ec, go level a bunch of alts to 135 and wait for morai event. I usually get 1k-2k damascenes each week. It's all about the work to make the toons 135. Now, since it been changed.:)
About BH, i only do bh for supply tokens to engrave my ring atm.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I did it, just to try it out, with nirvana geared toons. And it works perfectly. I guess demonic gear it's good also. And since people buy general summer for 2k ec, just go pray to allah for 1 card, buy many golds, get demonic gear on alts and u can spam ws run as much as u want. I don't find anything wrong with warsong.Maybe it's just me. Good luck with it tho.
Nirvana gears toons? Its not the same anymore, still a lot harder I believe

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Hidden Dragon Den kinda cannot be done by 1 person
^

I agree

this is so sad :normal-14:

I'd love to do it alone

cuz I absolutely hate other players

an I can't squad with them and share mah fun with them

y am I forced to squad with people I can't stand

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
And better way to get ec, go level a bunch of alts to 135 and wait for morai event. I usually get 1k-2k damascenes each week. It's all about the work to make the toons 135. Now, since it been changed.:)
Another pathetic change, whats the problem if people want to farm because they cant donate? It was already sh1tload of work and now there's even more. EPW is becoming similar to PWI

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Another pathetic change, whats the problem if people want to farm because they cant donate? It was already sh1tload of work and now there's even more. EPW is becoming similar to PWI
I somehow agree with u.If im not a rich ass irl that doesn't mean i should have any loss against a donator...so ye, it was a lot of work since it was taking me 7-8h to gather all the ecs and damas after even event stopped, but still.. who cares :)
About nirvana geared, yes, they work just fine o.o Seekers with zerk type weapon.

Offline EeeveeA Da Cuck

• Moderated
omg wow 2k damas per week and still cry, wow.
Seriously...2k damas per week? And you dare QQ they nurfed your farming repertoire?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
omg wow 2k damas per week and still cry, wow.
Seriously...2k damas per week? And you dare QQ they nurfed your farming repertoire?
I didn't QQd as far as nothing has changed for me:) My toons are easy to level to 135 since i have ec to make them that way.Not a problem for me, but others did it at a lower scale so for them, it might be a big loss.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
About nirvana geared, yes, they work just fine o.o Seekers with zerk type weapon.
Dont spread bs, HP decreases constantly now, when its lower than 80% u die because mobs blow up, and zerk also takes 5% hp every proc, I had to get square formation swords even before update to make sure none of my alts die

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
Did 2 warsong runs today,got 2 seeker alts wif nirvy gear and everything is good.
Ofc just use bloodpaint and afk.
Greenholes hit like 3k dmg but the time betwean hits is enought to make charm tick,bloodpaint helps a lot too.

cevans1290

AlexyPvE patch, I quit working. I got my 1k dex, I just go NW for life and get all the stuff I need. FS > I can solo. *** squads, once I get the first part - I did it before, ask Weow ( Veno ). He Afk'd and I was moving on LOL!
   Warsong, I did it today..I was trying to show off 1k dex by using a bow instead but got fcked. Remove this patch pls. Or make alternate server with no more updates + One GM to moniter pl0x.